The Archives, which is housed in the Sullivan Center for Innovation and Leadership, is the repository of ‘Iolani School's history. The materials are available for use by faculty, staff, students, alumni, and other interested researchers. The archivist works to preserve and provide access to the historical records.
- 'Iolani publications, including Imua 'Iolani (student newspaper), Ka Mo'olelo O 'Iolani (student yearbook) and The 'Iolani School Bulletin (alumni/ae magazine). Holdings also inlcude photographs, video recordings, books, scrapbooks, newspaper clippings, slides, oral histories and artifacts.
- Special collections on Sun Yat-sen, Father Kenneth A. Bray, and Harold Keables
- For research please set up an appointment with the archivist.
- Materials are non-circulating; all archival research is conducted on the premises.
- Non-'Iolani School use of materials may be granted by special permission. Contact the archivist for more information.
- Second floor of the Sullivan Center for Innovation and Leadership
- Monday through Friday from 2:30 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Hours vary when school is not in regular session.
- Special appointments may be arranged.
For more information:
- Click to visit the online Guide to the Archives.
- Georgina Tom, Archivist
- Email: archives [at] iolani [dot] org
- Telephone: (808) 943-2336