1955 Episcopal Convention

In May of 1954, ‘Iolani School had recently relocated to the mauka side of the Ala Wai Canal. That spring, the modest campus suddenly found itself a part of an important chapter in the history of the Episcopal Church and the American Civil Rights movement.

For the full story, read the article below, which was published in the Fall 2015 edition of the ‘Iolani School Bulletin.