Online Parents' Financial Statement (PFS) available: Nov. 1, 2014
Deadline to submit PFS and all required documents: Feb. 20, 2015
How to complete the online Parents' Financial Statement (PFS)
- Go to the SSS website at http://sss.nais.org/parents
- Click on the "Apply Now" button to enter the PFS Online.
- Login to the PFS Online. If previously applied for aid, enter your login and password.
- Begin a PFS for academic year 2015-16.
- Submit your PFS with the fee.
- Upload your required documents via the "Manage Documents" tab on PFS Online. By mid December you will be able to scan your documents as one PDF and utilize the "Upload Wizard." SSS will separate and identify your documents and give you feedback as you complete the process.
Copies of the following documents are required to complete your financial aid application:
- Signed 2014 Federal Income Tax Return (IRS 1040), including all schedules and attachments as filed
- Signed 2014 Hawaii (or state of residency) Income Tax Return (Form N-11, pages 1-4)
- 2014 W-2 Wage and Tax Statement(s) and/or 1099 earning statement(s) [Note: Hawai'i state employees submit Copy C of W2 and W2 information.]
- Most recent pay check stub
- Signed IRS Form 4506-T (request for transcript of tax return) -- click HERE to download
- Current property assessment information for all real estate owned
- Business or Farm Statement
If your child is offered admission to grades 6-12, and you have met all the deadlines and requirements, you will receive your financial aid award notification in early April. If your child is offered admission to kindergarten, you will receive notification in early May.
Current Recipients/Returning Students
If your family submits the PFS and all the required documents by the deadline, you will receive financial aid notification by end of May.
We accept late financial aid applications. However, 80 percent of our financial aid funds are distributed to those meeting the February deadline. If you miss the deadline, please submit the PFS and required documents as soon as possible, but no later than June 1. Late applicants will receive notification by the end of June.