How to Apply
|Grade Level||Openings||Deadline to Apply|
|Grade 6||50||December 1|
|Grade 7||50||December 1|
|Grade 8||15||December 1|
|Grade 9||50||December 1|
|Grades 10, 11 and 12||Limited||December 1|
You may apply online or through the mail for the 2014-15 school year:
- We recommend applying online, which allows you to create a user account to check on the status of your application. However, if you prefer receiving an application by mail, call us at (808) 943-2222, or download and print the application packet.
Download Kindergarten Application
Download Grades 6-12 Application
- Complete the application and mail it with the appropriate documentation and the $125 application fee to:
Office of Admission
563 Kamoku Street
Honolulu, HI 96826
Kindergarten candidates test twice at 'Iolani. As soon as we receive your child's completed application, we schedule him/her for testing.
If you meet all the deadlines, you can expect to receive a decision letter from us according to the following timetable:
- Decision letters sent by April 30
- Response date is May 10
Grades 6 – 12:
- Decision letters sent by March 30
- Response date is April 15
Please don't hesitate to contact us at any time if you have questions about the admission process.