How to Apply
|Grade Level||Openings||Deadline to Apply|
|Grade 6||50||December 1|
|Grade 7||50||December 1|
|Grade 8||15||December 1|
|Grade 9||50||December 1|
|Grades 10, 11 and 12||Limited||December 1|
You may apply online or through the mail for the 2015-16 school year:
- We recommend applying online, which allows you to create a user account to check on the status of your application. However, if you prefer receiving an application by mail, call us at (808) 943-2222, or download and print the application packet.
Download Kindergarten Application
Download Grades 6-12 Application
- Complete the application and mail it with the appropriate documentation and the $125 application fee to:
Office of Admission
563 Kamoku Street
Honolulu, HI 96826
Kindergarten candidates test twice at 'Iolani. As soon as we receive your child's completed application, we schedule him/her for testing.
If you meet all the deadlines, you can expect to receive a decision letter from us according to the following timetable:
- Decision letters sent by April 30
- Response date is May 10
Grades 6 – 12:
- Decision letters sent by March 30
- Response date is April 15
Please don't hesitate to contact us at any time if you have questions about the admission process.
‘Iolani School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender, age or disability in areas of admission, financial aid, athletics or other school administered programs.