- Monday through Friday -- 7 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday -- closed
- Online store: www.iolanistore.org
END-OF-SCHOOL-YEAR BOOK BUY BACK
Earlier, 'Iolani School announced that in July 2013 students will be able to purchase textbooks through MBS Direct, one of the nation's largest online textbook companies, for the 2013-14 school year and beyond.
In addition to purchasing textbooks, parents and students will be able to sell their used textbooks back to MBS Direct on May 29 and 30 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. on the ground level of the Kamoku Street parking structure. These two days are part of the "EZ Drop Buy Back" program organized by MBS Direct and the 'Iolani School Student Activities Office.
While MBS Direct will email information about the process directly to Upper School parents as the May 29 and 30 dates approach, 'Iolani would also like to share how the buy back process will work. The school hopes to make the transition to the online selling and purchasing of books as easy and convenient as possible for families.
Click HERE for more information on how the EZ Drop process works.
Click HERE to visit the virtual bookstore. Through the virtual bookstore, you will click on "Sell Your Books" and will enter the ISBNs of the books you would like to sell. Continue through the buyback process and until you finalize your quote. You will be asked to print your quote. This price quote will prompt instructions to bring your books to the EZ Drop Buy Back days on May 29 and 30. To learn more about the EZ Drop Buyback program, please visit the following http://www.mbsdirect.net/ezdrop.
ONLINE ORDERING OF TEXTBOOKS COMING FOR 2013-14
To make things as simple and as cost-effective as possible for our families, 'Iolani School has partnered with MBS Direct (www.mbsDirect.net) a nationally recognized source of educational materials, to be 'Iolani’s official textbook provider for the 2013-14 school year and thereafter.
In July, the www.iolanistore.org homepage will feature a link to the online MBS store. The link to the MBS store will also be included in future emails to parents about textbooks.
Parents will be able to order textbooks and course materials through MBS Direct by selecting the courses in which their child is enrolled; then choosing new, used, or digital books; and receiving the course materials at their home via a download or shipment. Supplies not available through MBS Direct, such as calligraphy brushes, will remain available in 'Iolani's campus bookstore on the first floor of the Nangaku Building.
MBS Direct is also developing services designed specifically for 'Iolani, while working closely with our Information Technology Services Department, Business Office and campus bookstore to build the 'Iolani online bookstore.
MBS Direct will hold a Book Buy Back day at the very end of May to purchase textbooks from current students that will be used again in the next school year.
Because it will no longer be needed, the Used and New Textbook Sale scheduled for July 13, 2013, has been cancelled. In addition, another Book Buy Back Day is being planned for students who wish to sell their used books to fellow students.
Please expect more detailed information in the near future on the launch of 'Iolani's online bookstore in July and how to order textbooks for next school year.
SUMMER SCHOOL BOOK LIST
REYN SPOONER APPAREL AND BAGS!
Our full line of limited-edition Reyn Spooner apparel and bags, which celebrates ‘Iolani School’s 150th anniversary, is on sale at the ‘Iolani School bookstore and online at iolanistore.org. If you are looking for a great gift for a special Raider in your life, we've got your answer! Click HERE to view online store.
'Iolani School Bookstore
563 Kamoku Street
Honolulu, HI 96826
Email: bookstore [at] iolani [dot] org
- Store location: Nangaku Building, mauka side
- Payment types: Cash, check, VISA or MasterCard
'Iolani Wear & Gifts
'Iolani logo apparel and gift items are available for purchase at the bookstore or they can be ordered online at www.iolanistore.org.
Store Return Policies
- TextBook return policy:
- Save your receipt: Cash register receipts ABSOLUTELY required for a refund. Books may only be returned within seven (7) days of purchase.
Do not mark books: Both new and used textbooks are returnable. New textbooks must be returned in mint condition (e.g. no highlighting, handwriting, tears, or other marks on covers or pages). Wrapped textbooks or bundles are not eligible for return if opened.
- Non-textbook return policy:
- All items are eligible for return within 30 days of purchase with a receipt. Items returned after 30 days or items returned without a receipt are not eligible for return. No returns for items on sale.
- Items must be returned in original condition with original tags or wrapping intact. Items returned without original wrappings or tags, or items that have been used or washed prior to return, will not be accepted for return.
- Items received as gifts without a receipt may be eligible for exchange. Items must be returned in original condition with original tags or wrapping intact, and must be returned within 30 days. These items will only be accepted as an exchange for another item.