Class of 2019
Class of 2019Joyce Inouye & Lori Kwee
This webpage is your link to ‘Iolani ‘Ohana events and a way for Class of 2019 parents to stay connected and informed.
Iolani Fair is just around the corner!
Thank you to Richard Uiagalelei (Nagem's dad) for being our Class of 2019 Manpower Chair!
Volunteer and be part of the FUN! All booth chairs and shadows will receive a two-day parking pass (to park in the school parking structure) and a free fair t-shirt!
Grade 8 Booths Needing Volunteers:
- Boutique (Marketplace Tent)
- Pringles Game
- String Pull & Plinko Games
- Pringles Game
We're not limited to just these booths. There are many other booths (i.e. food, games, activities) that are in need of volunteers, so please sign up! Thank you to those who have already signed up!
Sign up for a shift at iolanifair.org/support/volunteer or contact the Fair Office at fair [at] iolani [dot] org or call 943-2339.
- BOUTIQUE SET UP
- Wednesday, April 8 - 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- Thursday, April 9 - 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- Friday, April 10 - 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
- BOUTIQUE SORTING AND PRICING
- Wednesday, March 4 - 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- Saturday, March 7 - 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Wednesday, March 11 - 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- Sunday, March 15 - 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Wednesday, March 18 - 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- Saturday, March 21 - 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Saturday, March 28 - 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Sunday, March 29 - 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Sunday, April 5 - 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
- March 10 (Tuesday) - 8th Graders have Fair Manpower signups during Long HR.
Grade 8 Signup Booths: Ping Pong Toss, Pringles, String Pull (fka Wheel of Fortune), Plinko, Boutique, and Token Toss
- March 13 (Friday) - 8th Grade Dance in Student Center: Welcome to New York Dance starts at 5:30 PM and ends at 9:30. Dance tickets will be sold for $5 during long homeroom on March 3-5 in I-213. Any ticket purchased afterwards will be $8. If you will be arriving late or leaving early, please bring a signed note from your parent or guardian. Dress casual, but in good taste. Pizza will be served.
- March 14 (Saturday) 8:30 AM-12:30 PM - 8th and 12th Grade Community Service Partnership @ Kakooiwi to help remove the invasive species plants.
- March 19 - End of 3rd Quarter
- March 20-29 - Spring Vacation (Last day of class Thurs., March 19)
- March 27 - Kuhio Day, School Holiday
- March 30 - School Resumes (Monday)
Lori Kwee (Mari) & Joyce Inouye (Garrett)