563 Kamoku Street (Nangaku Building, mauka side)
Honolulu, HI 96826
Email: bookstore [at] iolani.org
ONLINE ORDERING OF 2017 SECOND SEMESTER TEXTBOOKS (UPPER SCHOOL)
Students may have to order books for their second Semester courses, which begin on Jan. 17, 2017.
To make online ordering for this upcoming second semester as easy as possible, we have outlined some important points below:
- To order textbooks, go to the MBS Direct website: http://bookstore.mbsdirect.net/iolani.htm. Select "Order Your Books," then "Shop By Course" (do not enter student ID) and follow the prompts.
- The second semester master list by class for all required books for grades 7 - 12 is available for download HERE.
- Items (not available through MBS Direct such as geometry packets, visor gogs and other materials) that need to be purchased at the 'Iolani School Campus Store in the Nangaku Building will be available from Jan. 9, between 7 a.m. - 3:30 p.m., Monday - Friday.
- If you have any questions about online ordering please call MBS Direct customer service at 1-800-325-3252 or email VB [at] mbsBooks.com.
2016-17 TEXTBOOK LIST FOR FIRST SEMESTER AND YEAR COURSES
'Iolani School is continuing its partnership with MBS Direct (www.mbsDirect.net) to offer families the convenience of online purchasing of school books for the 2016-17 school year.
To make online ordering for this upcoming fall semester as easy as possible, we have outlined some important points below:
- Once you receive your child's class schedule, you may being ordering textbooks for the first semester of the 2016-17 school year. Order books for ONLY the first semester and yearlong classes. Second semester books will be available for purchase in December 2016.
- To order textbooks, go to the MBS Direct website http://bookstore.mbsdirect.net/iolani.htm . Then select "Order Your Books" and follow the prompts. Order from July 11 - July 24, 2016 to get FREE SHIPPING on orders of $99 or more excluding marketplace vendors. *Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. HST on July 24.
- The master list by class for all required books for Grades 7 - 12 is posted HERE.
If a class requires digital or e-books, please do not download these materials until after August 17. Most digital books have an expiration date and we want to ensure the subscription timeframe for these materials coincides with the entire semester and/or school year. Students should download digital materials directly to their 'Iolani-issued iPads.
- Items (not available through MBS Direct such as Japanese packets, visor gogs and other materials) that need to be purchased at the 'Iolani campus store in the Nangaku Building will be available from August 1st between 7 a.m. - 3:30 pm, Monday - Friday.
- If you have any questions about online ordering please call MBS Direct customer service at 1-800-325-3252 or email VB [at] mbsBooks.com..
'IOLANI WEAR & GIFTS
'Iolani logo apparel and gift items are available for purchase at the Campus Store or they can be ordered online at www.iolanistore.org.
CAMPUS STORE RETURN POLICIES
- TextBook return policy:
- Save your receipt: Cash register receipts ABSOLUTELY required for a refund. Books may only be returned within seven (7) days of purchase.
Do not mark books: Both new and used textbooks are returnable. New textbooks must be returned in mint condition (e.g. no highlighting, handwriting, tears, or other marks on covers or pages). Wrapped textbooks or bundles are not eligible for return if opened.
- Non-textbook return policy:
- All items are eligible for return within 30 days of purchase with a receipt. Items returned after 30 days or items returned without a receipt are not eligible for return. No returns for items on sale.
- Items must be returned in original condition with original tags or wrapping intact. Items returned without original wrappings or tags, or items that have been used or washed prior to return, will not be accepted for return.
- Items received as gifts without a receipt may be eligible for exchange. Items must be returned in original condition with original tags or wrapping intact, and must be returned within 30 days. These items will only be accepted as an exchange for another item.