Campus Store Hours
- Monday through Friday -- 7 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday -- closed
- Online store: www.iolanistore.org
ONLINE ORDERING OF UPPER SCHOOL TEXTBOOKS FOR SECOND SEMESTER 2014
Some students may have to order books for their second semester courses, which begin on Jan. 21, 2014.
To make online ordering for this upcoming second semester as easy as possible, we have outlined some important points below:
- To order textbooks, go to the MBS Direct website: http://bookstore.mbsdirect.net/iolani.htm. Then select "Order Your Books" and follow the prompts.
- The second-semester master list by class for all required books for grades 7 - 12 is available for download HERE.
- Items (not available through MBS Direct such as geometry packets, visor gogs and other materials) that need to be purchased at the 'Iolani School Campus Store in the Nangaku Building will be available from Jan. 6, between 7 a.m. - 3:30 p.m., Monday - Friday.
- If you have any questions about online ordering please call MBS Direct customer service at 1-800-325-3252 or email VB [at] mbsBooks [dot] com.
2013-14 YEAR & FIRST SEMESTER BOOK LIST
REYN SPOONER APPAREL AND BAGS!
Our full line of limited-edition Reyn Spooner apparel and bags is on sale at the ‘Iolani School Campus Store and online at iolanistore.org. If you are looking for a great gift for a special Raider in your life, we've got your answer! Click HERE to view online store.
Campus Store Information
'Iolani School Campus Store
563 Kamoku Street
Honolulu, HI 96826
Email: bookstore [at] iolani [dot] org
- Store location: Nangaku Building, mauka side
- Payment types: Cash, check, VISA or MasterCard
'Iolani Wear & Gifts
'Iolani logo apparel and gift items are available for purchase at the Campus Store or they can be ordered online at www.iolanistore.org.
Campus Store Return Policies
- TextBook return policy:
- Save your receipt: Cash register receipts ABSOLUTELY required for a refund. Books may only be returned within seven (7) days of purchase.
Do not mark books: Both new and used textbooks are returnable. New textbooks must be returned in mint condition (e.g. no highlighting, handwriting, tears, or other marks on covers or pages). Wrapped textbooks or bundles are not eligible for return if opened.
- Non-textbook return policy:
- All items are eligible for return within 30 days of purchase with a receipt. Items returned after 30 days or items returned without a receipt are not eligible for return. No returns for items on sale.
- Items must be returned in original condition with original tags or wrapping intact. Items returned without original wrappings or tags, or items that have been used or washed prior to return, will not be accepted for return.
- Items received as gifts without a receipt may be eligible for exchange. Items must be returned in original condition with original tags or wrapping intact, and must be returned within 30 days. These items will only be accepted as an exchange for another item.