‘IOLANI WEAR & GIFTS
'Iolani logo apparel and gift items are available for purchase at the Campus Store or they can be ordered online at www.iolanistore.org.
2018-19 TEXTBOOK LIST FOR FIRST SEMESTER AND YEAR COURSES
Your child's class schedule will be mailed on July 11.
'Iolani School is continuing its partnership with MBS Direct (www.mbsDirect.net) to offer families the convenience of online purchasing of school books for the 2018-19 school year.
To make online ordering for this upcoming fall semester as easy as possible, we have outlined some important points below:
- You may begin ordering textbooks for the first semester of the 2018-19 school year on July 11. Order books for ONLY the first semester and yearlong classes. Second semester books will be available for purchase in December 2018.
- To order textbooks, go to the MBS Direct website http://bookstore.mbsdirect.net/iolani.htm. Then, select "Let's Get Started" and follow the prompts. Order from July 16 - July 29, 2018 to get FREE SHIPPING on orders of $99 or more excluding marketplace vendors. *Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. HST on July 29.
- The master list by class for all required books for Grades 7 - 12 is posted below.
- If a class requires digital or e-books, please do not download these materials until after August 15. Most digital books have an expiration date and we want to ensure the subscription timeframe for these materials coincides with the entire semester and/or school year. Students should download digital materials directly to their 'Iolani-issued iPads.
- Items (not available through MBS Direct such as Japanese packets, visor gogs and other materials) that need to be purchased at the 'Iolani campus store in the Nangaku Building will be available from August 1st between 7 a.m. - 3:30 pm, Monday - Friday.
- If you have any questions about online ordering please call MBS Direct customer service at 1-800-325-3252 or email VB@mbsBooks.com.
Click HERE for 2018-19 textbook list for first semester and year courses.
MBS DIRECT TEXTBOOK BUYBACK
MBS Direct will open the quote making process starting May 16th.
MBS Direct offers two options for buybacks: EZ Drop at school or direct online return.
MBS Textbook Buyback EZ Drop starts Wednesday, May 30 and continues on Thursday, May 31, from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. on both days. Before showing up with your books, you MUST visit the MBS Direct website to print a quote and bring the quote with your books (one quote per six books). If you are not ready to drop off your books by May 31, you can also coordinate your own shipment (free shipping) using the same link.
- Click HERE to access the MBS Direct website.
- Click on "Sell Your Books."
- Log in using the same ID used to purchase your books.
- Enter the ISBN for each book you desire to sell.
- Click "Finalize my buyback quote" to process and receive an emailed quote.
- Print the quote from your email -- include one quote for every six books you wish to sell back.
- Bring quote and books to the EZ Drop buyback day on May 30, or May 31, from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Campus Store.
If you have any additional questions, contact MBS Direct's 24/7 Customer Contact Center at 1-800-325-3252 or email@example.com.
ONLINE ORDERING OF UPPER SCHOOL SUMMER READING 2018
Students may use a paperback book or an ebook for their Summer Reading, which must be completed by the first day of school on Monday, August 20.
To make online ordering for as easy as possible, we have outlined some important points below:
- Starting on Friday, May 11, to order paperback books, go to the MBS Direct website http://bookstore.mbsdirect.net/iolani.htm. Then click on "Let's Get Started," follow the prompts and then select Shop by Course. Note: do not enter your student ID.
- If you have any questions about online ordering, please call MBS Direct customer service at 1-800-325-3252 or email VB@mbsBooks.com.
- The Summer Reading master list by course for all required books for grades 7-12 is available below. Click on the links for ibooks or kindle books to download to your ipad.
CAMPUS STORE RETURN POLICIES
- Save your receipt: Cash register receipts ABSOLUTELY required for a refund. Books may only be returned within seven (7) days of purchase.
- Do not mark books: Both new and used textbooks are returnable. New textbooks must be returned in mint condition (e.g. no highlighting, handwriting, tears, or other marks on covers or pages). Wrapped textbooks or bundles are not eligible for return if opened.
‘Iolani Campus Store
563 Kamoku Street
(Nangaku Building, mauka side)
Honolulu, HI 96826
- Monday through Friday -- 7 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday -- closed
Cash, check, VISA or MasterCard accepted