‘IOLANI WEAR & GIFTS
'Iolani logo apparel and gift items are available for purchase at the Campus Store or they can be ordered online at www.iolanistore.org.
ONLINE ORDERING OF UPPER SCHOOL SUMMER READING 2019
Summer Reading must be completed by the first day of school, Aug. 26.
To make online ordering for as easy as possible, we have outlined some important points below:
- Starting May 9, to order paperback books, go to the MBS Direct website http://bookstore.mbsdirect.net/iolani.htm. Then click on "Let's Get Started", follow the prompts and then select Shop by Course. Note: do not enter your student ID.
- If you have any questions about online ordering, please call MBS Direct customer service at 1-800-325-3252 or email VB@mbsBooks.com.
- The summer reading master list by course for all required books for grades 7-12 is available below. Click on the links for ibooks or kindle books to download to your ipad.
Click HERE for the 2019 Summer Reading List.
ORDERING UPPER SCHOOL SECOND SEMESTER TEXTBOOKS
Some students may have to order books for their second semester courses which begin on Jan. 15. To make online ordering for this upcoming second semester as easy as possible, we have outlined some important points below:
You may begin ordering textbooks for the second semester through MBS Direct starting Thursday, Dec. 6.
To order textbooks, go to the MBS Direct website http://bookstore.mbsdirect.net/iolani.htm. Click on "Let's Get Started," "Your Term click Second Semester 2019," "Site click 'Iolani-School Year" and then select your course. Do not enter your student ID.
Items (not available through MBS Direct such a geometry packets, visor gogs and other materials) can be purchased at the 'Iolani Campus Store in the Nangaku Building starting on Jan. 7, between 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m, Monday through Friday.
Click HERE for 2019 second semester textbook list.
2018-19 TEXTBOOK LIST FOR FIRST SEMESTER AND YEAR COURSES
Your child's class schedule will be mailed on July 11.
'Iolani School is continuing its partnership with MBS Direct to offer families the convenience of online purchasing of school books for the 2018-19 school year.
To make online ordering for this upcoming fall semester as easy as possible, we have outlined some important points below:
- You may begin ordering textbooks for the first semester of the 2018-19 school year on July 11. Order books for ONLY the first semester and yearlong classes. Second semester books will be available for purchase in December 2018.
- To order textbooks, go to the MBS Direct website http://bookstore.mbsdirect.net/iolani.htm. Then, select "Let's Get Started" and follow the prompts. Order from July 16 - July 29, 2018 to get FREE SHIPPING on orders of $99 or more excluding marketplace vendors. *Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. HST on July 29.
- The master list by class for all required books for Grades 7 - 12 is posted below.
- If a class requires digital or e-books, please do not download these materials until after August 15. Most digital books have an expiration date and we want to ensure the subscription timeframe for these materials coincides with the entire semester and/or school year. Students should download digital materials directly to their 'Iolani-issued iPads.
- Items (not available through MBS Direct such as Japanese packets, visor gogs and other materials) that need to be purchased at the 'Iolani campus store in the Nangaku Building will be available from August 1st between 7 a.m. - 3:30 pm, Monday - Friday.
- If you have any questions about online ordering please call MBS Direct customer service at 1-800-325-3252 or email VB@mbsBooks.com.
Click HERE for 2018-19 textbook list for first semester and year courses.
CAMPUS STORE RETURN POLICIES
- Save your receipt: Cash register receipts ABSOLUTELY required for a refund. Books may only be returned within seven (7) days of purchase.
- Do not mark books: Both new and used textbooks are returnable. New textbooks must be returned in mint condition (e.g. no highlighting, handwriting, tears, or other marks on covers or pages). Wrapped textbooks or bundles are not eligible for return if opened.
‘Iolani Campus Store
563 Kamoku Street
(Nangaku Building, mauka side)
Honolulu, HI 96826
- Monday through Friday -- 7 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday -- closed
Cash, check, VISA or MasterCard accepted