‘IOLANI WEAR & GIFTS
'Iolani logo apparel and gift items are available for purchase at the Campus Store or they can be ordered online at www.iolanistore.org.
ONLINE ORDERING OF UPPER SCHOOL SUMMER READING 2018
Students may use a paperback book or an ebook for their Summer Reading, which must be completed by the first day of school on Monday, August 20.
To make online ordering for as easy as possible, we have outlined some important points below:
- Starting on Friday, May 11, to order paperback books, go to the MBS Direct website http://bookstore.mbsdirect.net/iolani.htm. Then click on "Let's Get Started," follow the prompts and then select Shop by Course. Note: do not enter your student ID.
- If you have any questions about online ordering, please call MBS Direct customer service at 1-800-325-3252 or email VB@mbsBooks.com.
- The Summer Reading master list by course for all required books for grades 7-12 is available below. Click on the links for ibooks or kindle books to download to your ipad.
ORDERING UPPER SCHOOL SECOND SEMESTER TEXTBOOKS
Some students may have to order books for their second semester courses which begin on Jan. 16. To make online ordering for this upcoming second semester as easy as possible, we have outlined some important points below:
- You may begin ordering textbooks for the second semester through MBS Direct starting Friday, Dec. 8.
- To order textbooks, go to the MBS Direct website http://bookstore.mbsdirect.net/iolani.htm. Click on "Let's Get Started," "Your Term click Second Semester 2018," "Site click 'Iolani-School Year" and then select your course. Do not enter your student ID.
- Items (not available through MBS Direct such a geometry packets, visor gogs and other materials) can be purchased at the 'Iolani Campus Store in the Nangaku Building starting on Jan. 8, between 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m, Monday through Friday.
CAMPUS STORE RETURN POLICIES
- Save your receipt: Cash register receipts ABSOLUTELY required for a refund. Books may only be returned within seven (7) days of purchase.
- Do not mark books: Both new and used textbooks are returnable. New textbooks must be returned in mint condition (e.g. no highlighting, handwriting, tears, or other marks on covers or pages). Wrapped textbooks or bundles are not eligible for return if opened.
‘Iolani Campus Store
563 Kamoku Street
(Nangaku Building, mauka side)
Honolulu, HI 96826
- Monday through Friday -- 7 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday -- closed
Cash, check, VISA or MasterCard accepted