‘Iolani Campus Store
563 Kamoku Street
(Nangaku Building, mauka side)
Honolulu, HI 96826
NORMAL HOURS (when school reopens)
- Monday through Friday -- 7 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday -- closed
Cash, check, VISA or MasterCard accepted
NEW ONLINE STORE FOR STUDENT SUPPLIES AND MORE!
To do your online shopping, go to: iolani.org/shop.
Due to COVID-19, the ‘Iolani School Campus Store will be closed for in-store shopping until further notice. However, the online store is open for your shopping convenience. Online orders delivery methods are as follows:
- Upper School Students, Faculty and Staff choose “Pickup” and select “In-Store Pickup at the Campus Store." Then,select an appointment time to pick up your order. Your order will be available after two business days. Appointments can be scheduled Monday through Friday, from 7:30 a.m. to 3:15 p.m. Please bring your confirmation email and photo ID when you come to collect your order.
- Lower School Students choose “Ship” and select “Local Delivery” in the shipping method. Your order will be delivered to the student’s homeroom within three business days. Below in the delivery instructions, please include the student’s first and last name, homeroom teacher’s name and room number.
- All others, your order can be shipped via USPS (see rates below) or choose “Pickup” and “Curbside Pickup Upper School Autoline.” Then, select an appointment time to pick up your order. Your order will be available after two business days. Appointments can be scheduled Tuesday through Friday, from 9 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. (excluding ‘Iolani holidays).
Stay healthy and safe!
|Purchase Total||Domestic Shipping & Handling Fee|
|$7 or less||$2.00|
|$7.01 to $40||$8.55|
|$40.01 to $100||$15.50|
2021-22 TEXTBOOK LIST FOR FIRST SEMESTER AND YEAR COURSES
'Iolani School is continuing its partnership with MBS Direct to offer families the convenience of online purchasing of school books for the 2021-22 school year.
To make online ordering for this upcoming fall semester as easy as possible, we have outlined some important points below:
- Starting on Monday, July 12, you may begin ordering textbooks for the for the first semester of the 2021-22 school year. Order books for ONLY the first semester and yearlong classes. Second semester books will be available for purchase in December.
- To order texbooks go to the MBS Direct website https://bnck-12.com/iolani.htm. Then, select "Let's Get Started" and follow the prompts. Orders from July 12 to July 25 to get FREE SHIPPING on orders of $99 or more. If you have any questions about online ordering please call MBS Direct customer service at 1-800-325-3252 or email VB@mbsBooks.com.
- The main list by class for all required books for grades 7-12 is posted on the school website at iolani.org/campus-store.
- Click HERE for 2021-22 textbook list for first semester and year courses.
- If a class requires digital or e-books, please do not download these materials until after Sunday, Aug. 15. Most digital books have an expiration date and we want to ensure the subscription timeframe for these materials coincides with the entire semester and/or school year. Students should download digital materials directly to their 'Iolani School-issued iPads.
- Items (not available through MBS Direct such as Japanese packets, visor gogs and other materials) will be available for purchase from our online store beginning on Monday, Aug. 9. Go to: iolani.org/shop.
ONLINE ORDERING OF UPPER SCHOOL SUMMER READING 2021
Summer Reading must be completed by the first day of school on Tuesday, Aug. 24, 2021.
To make online ordering as easy as possible, we have outlined some important points below:
- To order paperback books, go to the MBS Direct website https://bnck-12.com/iolani.htm. Then, click on "Let's Get Started," follow the prompts and then select "Shop by Course." (Note: do not enter your student ID.)
- If you have any questions about online ordering, please call MBS Direct customer service at 1-800-325-3252 or email VB@mbsBooks.com.
- The summer reading master list by course for all required books for grades 7-12 is available below. Click on the links for iBooks or Kindle books to download to your iPad.
CAMPUS STORE RETURN POLICIES
The ‘Iolani School Campus Store is committed to ensuring your complete satisfaction with each of your purchases. We gladly accept returns and exchanges on full-priced items within 30 days.
Return items must be in new condition with original tags attached.
Items received as gifts without a receipt may be eligible for exchange. These items will only be accepted as an exchange for another item.
Sale items are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.