‘Iolani Campus Store
563 Kamoku Street
(Nangaku Building, mauka side)
Honolulu, HI 96826
- Monday through Friday -- 7 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday -- closed
Cash, check, VISA or MasterCard accepted
‘IOLANI WEAR & GIFTS
'Iolani logo apparel and gift items are available for purchase at the Campus Store or they can be ordered online at www.iolanistore.org.
ONLINE ORDERING OF UPPER SCHOOL SUMMER READING 2020
To make online ordering for as easy as possible, we have outlined some important points below:
- Starting May 9, to order paperback books, go to the MBS Direct website https://bnck-12.com/iolani.htm. Then click on "Let's Get Started," follow the prompts and then select "Shop by Course." Note: do not enter your student ID.
- If you have any questions about online ordering, please call MBS Direct customer service at 1-800-325-3252 or email VB@mbsBooks.com.
- The summer reading master list by course for all required books for grades 7-12 is available below. Click on the links for ibooks or kindle books to download to your ipad.
ORDERING UPPER SCHOOL SECOND SEMESTER TEXTBOOKS
Some students may have to order books for their second semester courses which begin on Jan. 21. To make online ordering for this upcoming second semester as easy as possible, we have outlined some important points below:
- You may begin ordering textbooks for the second semester through MBS Direct starting Thursday, Dec. 5.
- To order textbooks, go to the MBS Direct website http://bookstore.mbsdirect.net/iolani.htm. Click on "Let's Get Started," "Your Term click Second Semester 2020," "Site click 'Iolani-School Year" and then select your course. Do not enter your student ID.
- Items (not available through MBS Direct such a geometry packets, visor gogs and other materials) can be purchased at the 'Iolani Campus Store in the Nangaku Building starting on Jan. 6, between 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m, Monday through Friday.
CAMPUS STORE RETURN POLICIES
- TextBook return policy:
- Save your receipt: Cash register receipts ABSOLUTELY required for a refund. Books may only be returned within seven (7) days of purchase.
- Do not mark books: Both new and used textbooks are returnable. New textbooks must be returned in mint condition (e.g. no highlighting, handwriting, tears, or other marks on covers or pages). Wrapped textbooks or bundles are not eligible for return if opened.
- Non-textbook return policy:
- All items are eligible for return within 30 days of purchase with a receipt. Items returned after 30 days or items returned without a receipt are not eligible for return. No returns for items on sale.
- Items must be returned in original condition with original tags or wrapping intact. Items returned without original wrappings or tags, or items that have been used or washed prior to return, will not be accepted for return.
- Items received as gifts without a receipt may be eligible for exchange. Items must be returned in original condition with original tags or wrapping intact, and must be returned within 30 days. These items will only be accepted as an exchange for another item.