‘Iolani Campus Store
563 Kamoku Street
(Nangaku Building, mauka side)
Honolulu, HI 96826
NORMAL HOURS (when school reopens)
- Monday through Friday -- 7 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday -- closed
Cash, check, VISA or MasterCard accepted
NEW ONLINE STORE FOR STUDENT SUPPLIES AND MORE!
To do your online shopping, go to: iolani.org/shop
Due to COVID-19, the ‘Iolani School Campus Store will be closed until further notice. However, the online store is open for your shopping convenience. Online orders are NOT available for in-store pickup at this time. If your child is attending then select “Local Delivery” in the shipping method. The order will be delivered to the student’s homeroom within four business days. Please include the student’s first and last name, homeroom teacher’s name and room number. All other orders will be shipped via USPS based on the rates below. For international shipments, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Stay healthy and safe!
|Purchase Total||Domestic Shipping & Handling Fee|
|$7 or less||$2.00|
|$7.01 to $40||$8.55|
|$40.01 to $100||$15.50|
ORDERING UPPER SCHOOL SECOND SEMESTER TEXTBOOKS
Some students may have to order books for their second semester courses which begin on Tuesday, Jan. 19. To make online ordering for the upcoming second semester as easy as possible, we have outlined some important points below:
- You may begin ordering textbooks for the second semester through MBS Direct.
- To order textbooks, go to the MBS Direct website -- https://bnck-12.com/iolani.htm. Click on "Let's Get Started," "Your Term click Second Semester 2021," "Site click ‘Iolani-School Year" and then select your course. Do not enter your student ID.
- Items (not available through MBS Direct such a geometry packets, visor gogs and other materials) can be purchased through our online store https://iolani-school-campus-store.myshopify.com/collections/student-supplies starting on Monday, Jan. 4. Select shipping as “Local Deliveries” and type in your student’s name and homeroom teacher.
2020-21 TEXTBOOK LIST FOR FIRST SEMESTER AND YEAR COURSES
'Iolani School is continuing its partnership with MBS Direct to offer families the convenience of online purchasing of school books for the 2020-21 school year.
To make online ordering for this upcoming fall semester as easy as possible, we have outlined some important points below:
- Order books for ONLY the first semester and yearlong classes. Second semester books will be available for purchase in December.
- To order textbooks, go to the MBS Direct website -- https://bnck-12.com/iolani.htm. Then, select "Let's Get Started" and follow the prompts. Order from July 14 to July 27 to get FREE SHIPPING on orders of $99 or more. (Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. Central Standard Time on Monday, July 27.)
- The master list by class for all required books for Upper School students (grades 7-12) is posted below.
- If a class requires digital or e-books, please do not download these materials until after Saturday, Aug. 15. Most digital books have an expiration date and we want to ensure the subscription timeframe for these materials coincides with the entire semester and/or school year. Students should download digital materials directly to their 'Iolani School-issued iPads.
- Items (not available through MBS Direct such as Japanese packets, visor gogs and other materials) will be available for purchase from our online store beginning on Monday, Aug. 10. More information will be provided in the following weeks.
You may begin ordering textbooks for the first semester of the 2020-21 school year through MBS Direct on July 14.
CAMPUS STORE RETURN POLICIES
The ‘Iolani School Campus Store is committed to ensuring your complete satisfaction with each of your purchases. We gladly accept returns and exchanges on full-priced items within 30 days.
Return items must be in new condition with original tags attached.
Items received as gifts without a receipt may be eligible for exchange. These items will only be accepted as an exchange for another item.
Sale items are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.