‘Iolani Campus Store
563 Kamoku Street
(Nangaku Building, mauka side)
Honolulu, HI 96826
NORMAL HOURS (when school reopens)
- Monday through Friday -- 7 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday -- closed
Cash, check, VISA or MasterCard accepted
NEW ONLINE STORE FOR STUDENT SUPPLIES AND MORE!
To do your online shopping, go to: iolani.org/shop
Currently due to COVID-19, your order will be shipped via USPS based on rates below. The option for will call orders to be picked up in the student homerooms will become available once on-campus classes begin. For international shipments, please email email@example.com. Stay healthy and safe!
|Purchase Total||Domestic Shipping & Handling Fee|
|$5 or less||Free|
|$5.01 to $25||$8.40|
|$25.01 to $50||$15.05|
‘IOLANI SCHOOL CAMPUS STORE -- STUDENT SUPPLIES 2020
Due to the announcement that the 2020-21 school year will start online, the required student's supplies from the Campus Store will be distributed as follows.
- Geometry A
- The packet, binder, geometer and compass circle master is in the student’s supplies package for distribution the week of Aug. 18-22. Your student’s account will be billed $25 in the fall.
- Geometry B
- The packet is in the student’s supplies package for distribution the week of Aug. 18-22. Your student’s account will be billed $17 in the fall.
- Geometry Honors
- The packet, binder, geometer and compass circle master is in the student’s supplies package for distribution the week of Aug. 18-22. Your student’s account will be billed $40 in the fall.
- For 7th grade only, the agenda planner will be distributed in in the student’s supplies package for distribution the week of Aug. 18. There’s no charge for it this year.
- Japanese packets will be distributed by your teachers when school begins in person. Your student’s account will be billed in the fall for the following amounts.
- Japanese 1A & Nooto - $11
- Japanese 2R & 2H - $10
- Japanese 3R & 3H - $18
- Japanese 4R & 4H - $15
- Japanese 5H - $15
- Japanese AP - $15
- All other supplies sold at the Campus Store will be available for purchase when on-campus instructions begins. Teachers have indicated those supplies are not necessary for the students to have at this time.
2020-21 TEXTBOOK LIST FOR FIRST SEMESTER AND YEAR COURSES
'Iolani School is continuing its partnership with MBS Direct to offer families the convenience of online purchasing of school books for the 2020-21 school year.
To make online ordering for this upcoming fall semester as easy as possible, we have outlined some important points below:
- Order books for ONLY the first semester and yearlong classes. Second semester books will be available for purchase in December.
- To order textbooks, go to the MBS Direct website -- https://bnck-12.com/iolani.htm. Then, select "Let's Get Started" and follow the prompts. Order from July 14 to July 27 to get FREE SHIPPING on orders of $99 or more. (Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. Central Standard Time on Monday, July 27.)
- The master list by class for all required books for Upper School students (grades 7-12) is posted below.
- If a class requires digital or e-books, please do not download these materials until after Saturday, Aug. 15. Most digital books have an expiration date and we want to ensure the subscription timeframe for these materials coincides with the entire semester and/or school year. Students should download digital materials directly to their 'Iolani School-issued iPads.
- Items (not available through MBS Direct such as Japanese packets, visor gogs and other materials) will be available for purchase from our online store beginning on Monday, Aug. 10. More information will be provided in the following weeks.
You may begin ordering textbooks for the first semester of the 2020-21 school year through MBS Direct on July 14.
ONLINE ORDERING OF UPPER SCHOOL SUMMER READING 2020
To make online ordering as easy as possible, we have outlined some important points below:
- To order paperback books, go to the MBS Direct website https://bnck-12.com/iolani.htm. Then click on "Let's Get Started," follow the prompts and then select "Shop by Course." Note: do not enter your student ID.
- If you have any questions about online ordering, please call MBS Direct customer service at 1-800-325-3252 or email VB@mbsBooks.com.
- The summer reading master list by course for all required books for grades 7-12 is available below. Click on the links for ibooks or kindle books to download to your ipad.
CAMPUS STORE RETURN POLICIES
Due to COVID-19, we are not accepting any returns until Tuesday, Sept. 15, 2020.
- Items must be returned in original condition with original tags or wrapping intact. Items returned without original wrappings or tags, or items that have been used or washed prior to return, will not be accepted for return.
- Items received as gifts without a receipt may be eligible for exchange. Items must be returned in original condition with original tags or wrapping intact. These items will only be accepted as an exchange for another item.
No returns on sale items.