‘Iolani Campus Store
563 Kamoku Street
(Nangaku Building, mauka side)
Honolulu, HI 96826
NORMAL HOURS (when school reopens)
- Monday through Friday -- 7 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday -- closed
Cash, check, VISA or MasterCard accepted
NEW ONLINE STORE FOR STUDENT SUPPLIES AND MORE!
To do your online shopping, go to: iolani.org/shop
Due to COVID-19, the ‘Iolani School Campus Store will be closed until further notice. However, the online store is open for your shopping convenience. Online orders are NOT available for in-store pickup at this time. If your child is attending then select “Local Delivery” in the shipping method. The order will be delivered to the student’s homeroom within four business days. Please include the student’s first and last name, homeroom teacher’s name and room number. All other orders will be shipped via USPS based on the rates below. For international shipments, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Stay healthy and safe!
|Purchase Total||Domestic Shipping & Handling Fee|
|$7 or less||$2.00|
|$7.01 to $40||$8.55|
|$40.01 to $100||$15.50|
ONLINE ORDERING OF SUMMER PROGRAMS BOOKS
To make online ordering for as easy as possible, we have outlined some important points below:
- Starting on Thursday, May 6, to order paperback books, go to the MBS Direct website https://bnck-12.com/iolani.htm. Then, click on "Let'sGet Started," follow the prompts and then select "Shop by Course." (Note: do not enter your student ID.)
- If you have any questions about ordering online please call MBS Direct Customer Service at 1-800-325-3252 or email VB@mbsBooks.com.
- For items not available through MBS Direct (i.e. Geometry &Japanese packets), order online starting Tuesday, June 1, and choose “Local Delivery” as the delivery method and type in the student’s name and teacher. The packet will be delivered to the student’s classroom for the first day of class. Click on the links for iBooks or Kindle books to download to your iPad.
ONLINE ORDERING OF UPPER SCHOOL SUMMER READING 2021
Summer Reading must be completed by the first day of school, Aug. 23, 2021.
To make online ordering as easy as possible, we have outlined some important points below:
- Starting Thursday, May 6, to order paperback books, go to the MBS Direct website https://bnck-12.com/iolani.htm. Then, click on "Let's Get Started," follow the prompts and then select "Shop by Course." (Note: do not enter your student ID.)
- If you have any questions about online ordering, please call MBS Direct customer service at 1-800-325-3252 or email VB@mbsBooks.com.
- The summer reading master list by course for all required books for grades 7-12 is available below. Click on the links for iBooks or Kindle books to download to your iPad.
ORDERING UPPER SCHOOL SECOND SEMESTER TEXTBOOKS
Some students may have to order books for their second semester courses which begin on Tuesday, Jan. 19. To make online ordering for the upcoming second semester as easy as possible, we have outlined some important points below:
- You may begin ordering textbooks for the second semester through MBS Direct.
- To order textbooks, go to the MBS Direct website -- https://bnck-12.com/iolani.htm. Click on "Let's Get Started," "Your Term click Second Semester 2021," "Site click ‘Iolani-School Year" and then select your course. Do not enter your student ID.
- Items (not available through MBS Direct such a geometry packets, visor gogs and other materials) can be purchased through our online store https://iolani-school-campus-store.myshopify.com/collections/student-supplies starting on Monday, Jan. 4. Select shipping as “Local Deliveries” and type in your student’s name and homeroom teacher.
CAMPUS STORE RETURN POLICIES
The ‘Iolani School Campus Store is committed to ensuring your complete satisfaction with each of your purchases. We gladly accept returns and exchanges on full-priced items within 30 days.
Return items must be in new condition with original tags attached.
Items received as gifts without a receipt may be eligible for exchange. These items will only be accepted as an exchange for another item.
Sale items are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.