‘IOLANI WEAR & GIFTS
'Iolani logo apparel and gift items are available for purchase at the Campus Store or they can be ordered online at www.iolanistore.org.
ORDERING UPPER SCHOOL SECOND SEMESTER TEXTBOOKS
Some students may have to order books for their second semester courses which begin on Jan. 16. To make online ordering for this upcoming second semester as easy as possible, we have outlined some important points below:
You may begin ordering textbooks for the second semester through MBS Direct starting Friday, Dec. 8.
To order textbooks, go to the MBS Direct website http://bookstore.mbsdirect.net/iolani.htm. Click on "Let's Get Started," "Your Term click Second Semester 2018," "Site click 'Iolani-School Year" and then select your course. Do not enter your student ID.
Items (not available through MBS Direct such a geometry packets, visor gogs and other materials) can be purchased at the 'Iolani Campus Store in the Nangaku Building starting on Jan. 8, between 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m, Monday through Friday.
2017-2018 TEXTBOOK LIST FOR FIRST SEMESTER AND YEAR COURSES
You may begin ordering hard copy textbooks for the first semester of the 2017-18 school year through MBS Direct starting July 10.
- To order textbooks, go to the MBS Direct website http://bookstore.mbsdirect.net/iolani.htm . Then click on "Let's Get Started" and follow the prompts. Order from July 10 - July 24, 2017 to get FREE SHIPPING on orders of $99 or more. *Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. CST on July 24.
- Items (not available through MBS Direct such a Japanese packets, visor gogs and other materials) that need to be purchased at the 'Iolani Campus Store in the Nangaku Building will begin selling August 1.
CAMPUS STORE RETURN POLICIES
- Save your receipt: Cash register receipts ABSOLUTELY required for a refund. Books may only be returned within seven (7) days of purchase.
- Do not mark books: Both new and used textbooks are returnable. New textbooks must be returned in mint condition (e.g. no highlighting, handwriting, tears, or other marks on covers or pages). Wrapped textbooks or bundles are not eligible for return if opened.
‘Iolani Campus Store
563 Kamoku Street
(Nangaku Building, mauka side)
Honolulu, HI 96826
- Monday through Friday -- 7 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday -- closed
Cash, check, VISA or MasterCard accepted