Food Service Info (Sodexo)
The health and safety of ‘Iolani students and our employees is our utmost priority. With our rigorous processes, superior expertise and committed team of people, we will ensure resources are directed at protecting our community. Sodexo continues to reinforce its existing rules for personal hygiene, food safety, and infection control, and is also working to prevent and mitigate the spread of the coronavirus.
During this time, we have altered our food service on campus to the following:
- All food service locations will be CASHLESS and will utilize Mealtime Student ID cards for all transactions moving forward. You may load funds to your student’s account by sending a check or cash to the Food Service Office along with the Sodexo payment form. You may also pay online through www.mymealtime.com. Please note that there is a convenience fee to utilize this service. Click HERE for instructions on how to use MealTime Online and its mobile app.
- Breakfast will be available for Upper School students from 6:30 a.m. to 9 a.m. at the Snack Bar with pre-boxed options to limit contact between cashier and students.
- Lower School (Grades K-6): Breakfast and lunch will be pre-ordered and eaten in designated classroom areas. Parents will need to fill out the Lower School Google form to select their breakfast and/or lunch options ahead of time on a weekly basis by Saturday for the following Monday through Friday orders. Lower School students will be offered one pre-boxed breakfast and Type A Lunch ONLY. Type A Lunch includes: entrée of the day, starch, fruit, vegetable, and milk (orange juice is available for dairy allergies). Please refer to the Lower School monthly breakfast/lunch calendar to view options.
- Upper School (Grades 7-12): Students will be able to fill out the Upper School Google form to select their lunch option ahead of time on a weekly basis. On each day, there will be seven options offered. Please refer to the Upper School monthly lunch calendar to view options. Students will need to fill out the Upper School Google form by Saturday for the following Monday through Friday orders.
- All meals ordered through either of the Google forms will be deducted from your student’s account that day. Refunds will only be issued if a child stays home or goes home from school due to illness.
These new procedures will be in place until notified otherwise. For more information on our health and safety processes, please visit us at www.iolani.sodexomyway.com.
Please feel free to contact us should you have any questions at email@example.com or (808) 943-2223.
Student Center Snack Bar
NEW -- Snack Bar Menu
Breakfast only 6:30 a.m. to 9 a.m.
Lunch Type A entree pick up
NEW -- Snack Bar Hours
9 a.m. to 11 a.m. -- 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Student Center Cafeteria
Lunch entree BOWL pick up only
Student Center Door Facing Art Building
Lunch entree PLATE pick up only
(near third base dugout)
Vegetarian lunch entree,
sandwich, and salad pick up
Weinberg Building Snack Bar
Bento pick up only
Fresh Forward Cart
and One Team Wagon