Food Service Info (Sodexo)
The following is a message from Sodexo on July 20, 2020.
This webpage and its links will be continually updated.
The health and safety of our students and employees is our utmost priority. With our rigorous processes, superior expertise and committed team of people, we will ensure resources are directed at protecting our community. Sodexo continues to reinforce our existing rules for personal hygiene, food safety, and infection control, and is also working to prevent and mitigate the spread of the virus.
During this time, we have altered our food service on campus to the following:
- All food service locations will be CASHLESS and will utilize Mealtime Student ID cards for all transactions moving forward. Beginning on Friday, Aug. 7, you may load funds to your student’s account by sending a check or cash to the food service office along with the Sodexo Payment Form. You may also pay online through www.mymealtime.com. Please note that there is a convenience fee to utilize this service. Click HERE for instructions on how to use MealTime Online and its mobile app.
- Breakfast will be served from 6:30 a.m. to 9 a.m. at the Snack Bar with pre-boxed options to limit contact between cashier and students.
- Lower School (Grades K-6): Breakfast and lunch will be pre-ordered and eaten in designated classroom areas. Parents will need to fill out a Google Form to select their breakfast and/or lunch options ahead of time on a weekly basis by Saturday for the following Monday through Friday orders. Students will be offered one pre-boxed breakfast and Type A Lunch ONLY. Type A Lunch includes: entrée of the day, starch, fruit, vegetable, and milk (orange juice is available for dairy allergies). Vegetarian option available upon dietary request.
- Upper School (Grades 7-12): Students will be able to fill out a Google Form to select their lunch option ahead of time on a weekly basis. On each day, there will be six options offered. Please refer to the Monthly Lunch Calendar to view options. Students will need to fill out the Google Form by Saturday for the following Monday through Friday orders.
- All meals ordered thru the Google Form will be deducted from your student’s account that day. Refunds will only be issued if a child stays home or goes home from school due to illness.
These new procedures will be in place until notified otherwise. For more information on our health and safety processes, please visit us at www.iolani.sodexomyway.com.
Please feel free to contact us should you have any questions at email@example.com or (808) 943-2223.