Food Service Info (Sodexo)
Sodexo General Manager
Mr. Kevin Wada:
Let’s begin with a great big welcome back to everyone!
We have always done a lot of things behind-the-scenes and have put tremendous care and labor in ensuring every student is safe. While we are continuing to reinforce existing rules for personal hygiene, food safety, and infection control, HI Dining by Sodexo is also working to prevent and mitigate the spread of the coronavirus.
We take our job of keeping our students safe very seriously.
Our team is committed to high sanitation standards, including:
- Cleaning and sanitizing all tables and chairs
- Maintaining proper handwashing and glove usage
- Increased availability of hand sanitizer for our guests
- Use of Ecolab SmartPowers Sanitizer which is EPA-registered food contact cleaner and sanitizer. This solution has a 15-second direct SARS-COV-2 Claim and a 30-second Norovirus claim along with killing foodborne organisms.
To take extra precaution, we will only be accepting payment through our meal plan program. Student ID cards will be the vehicle to utilize your funds.
- You may preload your student’s account by sending a check or cash to the food service office along with the Sodexo Payment Form.
- You may also pay online through www.mymealtime.com (click HERE for instructions for My MealTime accounts). There is a convenience fee to utilize this service.
- There are no refunds for this program. Funds will carry over until your student’s senior year. Any leftover funds will be forfeited.
We will be deducting student's accounts per day. Please have your student's account loaded on MealTime. We will only allow a negative balance of $10. Should an account accumulate more than a $10 negative charge, lunches will not be prepared until the account is filled.
* Snack Bar, Weinberg Snack Bar, and One Team Wagon will take cash as form of payment, in addition to student IDs.
Lower School Program - Grades K-6
- Breakfast will be on a pre-ordered basis. The Lower School Google Form must be filled out by the end of the day Saturday for the coming week. For kindergarten and 1st grade, your child’s breakfast will be delivered to their classrooms by 7 a.m.
- For grades 2-6, breakfast will be ready for pick up under the 2nd grade stairwell by 7 a.m. There will be no refunds for all pre-ordered breakfast.
- Lunch, which includes a starch, entrée, vegetable, fruit and chocolate milk, will be available for purchase.
- Homeroom teachers will collect lunch orders at the beginning of class. Lunch will be deducted from student accounts.
- Should your student have allergies, please let us know so we can make the appropriate accommodations.
Upper School Program - Grades 7-12
- The Student Center Snack Bar, Weinberg Snack Bar, and One Team Wagon will be open this year. ID cards or cash will be accepted as methods of payment.
- Breakfast will be served from the Student Center Snack Bar. ID cards and cash will be utilized for purchases.
- Bowls, Plates, Type A, Vegetarian, Special Sandwich, and Special Salad will be available for preorder. Your student(s) will fill out their choices for the week by Saturday for the following Monday through Friday on the Upper School Google Form. Their meals will be prepared and deducted each day. No changes will be accepted once the Google form has been turned in. There are also no refunds for meals pre-ordered.
Menus are subject to change based on product availability.
These procedures will be in place until notified otherwise. For more information on our health and safety processes, please visit us at www.iolani.sodexomyway.com.
Please feel free to contact us should you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or (808)943-2223.
Student Center Snack Bar
Hours: 6:30 a.m. -- 1:15 p.m.
Breakfast only: 6:30 a.m. -- 9 a.m.
Snack Bar Price List
Student Center Cafeteria Entrance
Lunch entree BOWL pick up (preorder)
Student Center Door Facing Chapel
Lunch entree PLATE pick up (preorder)
Student Center Door Facing Art Building
Lunch TYPE A pick up (preorder)
Outside Refrigerator Near Third Base Dugout
Vegetarian lunch entree,
sandwich, and salad pick up (preorder)
Weinberg Building Snack Bar
10:30 a.m. -- 6:30 p.m.
Lunch BENTO pick up (preorder)
One Team Wagon
Daily lunch options available for purchase
(see Upper School monthly menu)
MONTHLY MENUS (PDF):
September 2021 -- breakfast and lunch calendar
October 2021 -- breakfast and lunch calendar
November 2021 -- breakfast and lunch calendar
December 2021 -- breakfast and lunch calendar
January 2022 -- breakfast and lunch calendar