1:1 iPad Program
‘Iolani School is committed to equipping students with the knowledge, skills and technology that will enable them to succeed in and be prepared for a fast-changing world. Thus, ‘Iolani instituted a One-to-One iPad Initiative in 2013 with a plan to replace and upgrade student devices on a 3-year rotation. New devices were purchased for the 2019-20 school year.
Questions about our 1:1 iPad program can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- What iPad model does 'Iolani provide?
- What new changes will be in place for the upcoming iPad deployment?
- I need to purchase an iBook. Can I do this on my iPad?
- My student received an email from Apple about an email change. What do I have to do?
- Will I be able to use my iPad for summer reading?
- I have an Apple Pencil. Will it work with the new iPad?
- I would like to use an app the school does not provide. Can I still get it?
- A website with educational value is being blocked by the web filter. How can I access it?