Thank you for your interest in working at ‘Iolani School.
Applications are being accepted for the positions listed below.
Applications must be submitted via our ADP Application Portal - Please click HERE to apply.
Upper School - positions starting in the 2021-2022 academic year:
- Advanced Placement Biology Teacher
- Advanced Placement Economics Teacher
- Advanced Placement Psychology Teacher
- Chorus Teacher
- NEW POSTING: English Teacher
- NEW POSTING: English Teacher (Temporary, Fall 2021 Semester)
- French Language Teacher
- History Teacher
- Math Teacher
- Religion Teacher
Lower School - positions starting in the 2021-2022 academic year:
- Kindergarten Teacher
- First Grade Teacher
- Second Grade Teacher
- Art Teacher, Grades K-6
- Assessment Specialist
- Associate Director of College Counseling. Start date: July 1, 2021.
- Lower School Librarian. Start date: July 1, 2021.
- Public Service Coordinator
- NEW POSTING: Residential Life Wellness Coordinator and Counselor
- NEW POSITING: Special Programs Coordinator
ATHLETICS (non-full time, temporary):
- No positions available at this time.
- Summer Programs Teacher; Various Grades K-12 Positions for Online and In-Person Classes.
- On-Call Trades/Groundskeepers -- Click HERE to read the job description (please note that this position is on-call hours). Interested individuals should send a resume to email@example.com.
- On-Call Custodians -- Click HERE to read the job description (please note that this position is on-call hours). Interested individuals should send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do not submit an application for positions that are not posted.
The ADP application portal is a secured website. Please apply using a desktop computer and an up-to-date browser. There is a security feature in ADP that times-out after 20 minutes if you do not click to the next step. You cannot save your answers, only personal information is saved. The forms do not take parenthesis "( )."
‘Iolani School, in accordance with state and federal laws, does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or other grounds protected under state or federal equal employment opportunity laws or regulations.
‘Iolani School is a culturally diverse, co-educational, college preparatory school for nearly 2,000 students in kindergarten through 12th grade, founded upon Christian values.
Academic excellence and personal growth flourish in an atmosphere that is challenging and competitive, yet caring and nurturing. Through dynamic and personalized instruction in a multitude of disciplines, ‘Iolani develops liberally educated, well-rounded individuals who are well prepared for college and ready to assume their responsibilities as active, moral citizens.
We invite you to explore this website to learn more about ‘Iolani School.
Please contact us if you have a general question.
“‘Iolani provides mentors, professional development, healthy food options, exercise classes, and informal gatherings to build relationships. It's a place that becomes your family.”
“Our students are appreciative of the education that they receive, are engaged in active classroom learning, and are truly a blessing to teach every day.”
“The opportunity to work with eager and like-minded faculty in similar engineering fields further propels your drive to take risks and to try new ventures both personally and with students.”
“I love teaching at a place where we all take pride in our work, doing our best for the students and for each other. Simply put, being at ‘Iolani brings out the best in me every day!”
“‘Iolani fosters healthy social connections among the faculty and the students observe those professional dynamics and apply those skills when they collaborate and learn with their classmates.”