Thank you for your interest in working at ‘Iolani School.
Applications are being accepted for the following positions listed below.
Click HERE to view the job descriptions posted on our career site and apply for the positions.
The career site is a secured website. Please apply using a desktop computer and an up-to-date browser. There is a security feature in ADP that times-out after 20 minutes if you do not click to the next step. You cannot save your answers, only personal information is saved. The forms do not take parenthesis "( )."
- Second Grade Teacher (2 open positions; starting in the 2020-2021 school year)
- Temporary Sixth Grade Language Arts Teacher (full-time for the 1st Semester of the 2020-2021 school year)
- Third Grade Teacher (starting in the 2020-2021 school year)
- Upper School Art Teacher (starting in the 2020-2021 school year)
- Upper School English Teacher (starting in the 2020-2021 school year)
- Upper School Hawaiian Language Teacher (starting in the 2020-2021 school year)
- Upper School History Teacher (starting in the 2020-2021 school year)
- Upper School Math Teacher (starting in the 2020-2021 school year)
- Upper School Spanish Teacher (starting in the 2020-2021 school year)
- After School Care Employees
- Associate Director of College Counseling (starting in the 2020-2021 school year)
- Associate Dean of Residential Life
- Social and Emotional Health Coordinator - Residential Life
- Upper School Librarian (starting in July 2020)
- NEW POSTING -- Upper School Chaplain (starting in August 2020)
ATHLETICS (non-full time, temporary):
- No positions available at this time.
- Part-Time Trades/Groundskeeper -- Click HERE to read the job description. Interested individuals should send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- On-Call Custodian -- Click HERE to read the job description. Interested individuals should send a resume to email@example.com.
- Summer Programs Teacher: Upper School Math and Coding
- Summer Programs Teacher's Aide: Various Grades K-6 Positions
- Summer Upper School Librarian (full-time for the 2020 Summer Session)
Please do not submit an application for positions that are not posted.
‘Iolani School, in accordance with state and federal laws, does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or other grounds protected under state or federal equal employment opportunity laws or regulations.
‘Iolani School is a culturally diverse, co-educational, college preparatory school for nearly 2,000 students in kindergarten through 12th grade, founded upon Christian values.
Academic excellence and personal growth flourish in an atmosphere that is challenging and competitive, yet caring and nurturing. Through dynamic and personalized instruction in a multitude of disciplines, ‘Iolani develops liberally educated, well-rounded individuals who are well prepared for college and ready to assume their responsibilities as active, moral citizens.
We invite you to explore this website to learn more about ‘Iolani School.
Please contact us if you have a general question.
“‘Iolani provides mentors, professional development, healthy food options, exercise classes, and informal gatherings to build relationships. It's a place that becomes your family.”
“Our students are appreciative of the education that they receive, are engaged in active classroom learning, and are truly a blessing to teach every day.”
“The opportunity to work with eager and like-minded faculty in similar engineering fields further propels your drive to take risks and to try new ventures both personally and with students.”
“I love teaching at a place where we all take pride in our work, doing our best for the students and for each other. Simply put, being at ‘Iolani brings out the best in me every day!”
“‘Iolani fosters healthy social connections among the faculty and the students observe those professional dynamics and apply those skills when they collaborate and learn with their classmates.”