Thank you for your interest in working at ‘Iolani School.
Applications are now being accepted for the following positions listed below.
Click HERE to view the job descriptions posted on our career site and apply for the positions.
The career site is a secured website. Please apply using a desktop computer and an up-to-date browser. There is a security feature in ADP that times-out after 20 minutes if you do not click to the next step. You cannot save your answers, only personal information is saved. The forms do not take parenthesis "( )."
- English Teacher - Upper School
- History Teacher - Upper School
- Japanese Teacher - Upper School
- Mathematics Teacher - Upper School
- Summer School Lower School English as a Second Language Teacher: 2 sessions, June 8 - July 20, 2018 and July 23 - August 3, 2018 -- Click HERE to read the job description and apply.
- Summer School Lower School Substitute Teacher: 2 sessions, June 8 - July 20, 2018 and July 23 - August 3, 2018 -- Click HERE to read the job description and apply.
- Summer School Lower School Teacher Aide: 2 sessions, June 8 - July 20, 2018 and July 23 - August 3, 2018 -- Click HERE to read the job description and apply.
- Upper School Counselor
- Boys Water Polo Varsity Head Coach -- The Head Coach will be responsible for the Boys’ water polo program. This is solely a coaching position. Candidates must have a college degree, playing /coaching experience at the High School, Club and /or Collegiate level. Interested applicants should send their resumes to Wendell Look, Co-Athletic Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- On-Call Custodian -- Click HERE to read the job description. Interested individuals should send a resume to email@example.com.
Please do not submit an application for positions that are not posted.
‘Iolani School, in accordance with state and federal laws, does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or other grounds protected under state or federal equal employment opportunity laws or regulations.
‘Iolani School is a culturally diverse, co-educational, college preparatory school for nearly 1,900 students in kindergarten through 12th grade, founded upon Christian values.
Academic excellence and personal growth flourish in an atmosphere that is challenging and competitive, yet caring and nurturing. Through dynamic and personalized instruction in a multitude of disciplines, ‘Iolani develops liberally educated, well-rounded individuals who are well prepared for college and ready to assume their responsibilities as active, moral citizens.
We invite you to explore this website to learn more about ‘Iolani School.
Please contact us if you have a question.
Click to view brochure about ‘Iolani School.