Thank you for your interest in working at ‘Iolani School.
Applications are being accepted for the following positions listed below.
Click HERE to view the job descriptions posted on our career site and apply for the positions.
The career site is a secured website. Please apply using a desktop computer and an up-to-date browser. There is a security feature in ADP that times-out after 20 minutes if you do not click to the next step. You cannot save your answers, only personal information is saved. The forms do not take parenthesis "( )."
- Art Teacher - Lower School
- English Teacher - Upper School
- Fabrication and Publications Design Teacher
- First Grade Teachers - Lower School
- NEW POSTING -- Fourth Grade Language Arts Teacher - Lower School
- History Teacher - Upper School
- Kindergarten Teachers - Lower School
- Music Teacher - Lower School
- NEW POSTING -- Musical Theatre Teacher - Upper School
- Physical Education Teacher - Upper School
- Robotics Coach/iDept Faculty
- Science Teacher - Lower School
- Science 7-8 Teacher - Upper School
- After School Care Staffer - Special Programs, Part Time
- Associate Dean of Lower School
- Director of Human Resources
- Director of Social and Emotional Health
- iLab Support & Technology Incubator
- Upper School Counselor, Grades 7-8
ATHLETICS (non-full time, temporary):
- Intermediate Head Cheerleading Coach and Assistant Cheerleading Coaches for all levels. Responsible
for supervision at various sporting events and preparation for league
events and competitions. Candidates must have cheerleading/gymnastics
experience. Coaching experience highly preferred. Interested
applicants should email their resume and references to Barbara Hamocon,
Varsity Head Coach at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- On-Call Custodian -- Click HERE to read the job description. Interested individuals should send a resume to email@example.com.
Please do not submit an application for positions that are not posted.
‘Iolani School, in accordance with state and federal laws, does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or other grounds protected under state or federal equal employment opportunity laws or regulations.
‘Iolani School is a culturally diverse, co-educational, college preparatory school for nearly 2,000 students in kindergarten through 12th grade, founded upon Christian values.
Academic excellence and personal growth flourish in an atmosphere that is challenging and competitive, yet caring and nurturing. Through dynamic and personalized instruction in a multitude of disciplines, ‘Iolani develops liberally educated, well-rounded individuals who are well prepared for college and ready to assume their responsibilities as active, moral citizens.
We invite you to explore this website to learn more about ‘Iolani School.
Please contact us if you have a general question.