Thank you for your interest in working at ‘Iolani School.
Applications are now being accepted for the following positions listed below.
Click HERE to view the job descriptions posted on our career site and apply for the positions.
The career site is a secured website. Please apply using a desktop computer and an up-to-date browser. There is a security feature in ADP that times-out after 20 minutes if you do not click to the next step. You cannot save your answers, only personal information is saved. The forms do not take parenthesis "( )."
- Chaplain (one year temp 18/19 SY)
- Design Lab Teacher - Lower School
- Mathematics Teacher - Upper School (one year temp 18/19 SY)
- Religion Teacher - Upper School (one year temp 18/19 SY)
- Science Teacher - Upper School (Half Time)
- Interim Assistant Director of Special Programs (7/1/18-8/31/19)
- Director of Library Services
- Director of Residential Special Programs
- Information Technology Manager
- Part-Time Chaplain (one year temp 18/19 SY)
- Assistant Boys Bowling Coach -- The Assistant Coach
reports to the Program Head Bowling Coach while assisting in overseeing the JV
and Varsity teams for the 2018-2019 school year. Overview of position
- Provide supervision and guidance for bowlers at all bowling events.
- Responsible for coaching student-athletes in bowling techniques to prepare them for competitive matches.
- Previous coaching experience highly preferred.
- Applicants must meet all `Iolani School, ILH and HHSAA requirements.
- Diving Program Head and Coach -- The Head Coach will be responsible for the Diving program. Interested applicants should email their resume to Wendell Look, Co-Athletic Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Girls Water Polo Head and Coach -- The Head Coach will be responsible for the Girls Water Polo Program. Interested applicants should email their resume to Wendell Look, Co-Athletic Director at email@example.com.
- Sailing Coach -- Seeking a qualified Sailing Head Coach to oversee our sailing program. Interested applicants should email resumes to Wendell Look, Co-Athletic Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- On-Call Custodian -- Click HERE to read the job description. Interested individuals should send a resume to email@example.com.
Please do not submit an application for positions that are not posted.
‘Iolani School, in accordance with state and federal laws, does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or other grounds protected under state or federal equal employment opportunity laws or regulations.
‘Iolani School is a culturally diverse, co-educational, college preparatory school for nearly 1,900 students in kindergarten through 12th grade, founded upon Christian values.
Academic excellence and personal growth flourish in an atmosphere that is challenging and competitive, yet caring and nurturing. Through dynamic and personalized instruction in a multitude of disciplines, ‘Iolani develops liberally educated, well-rounded individuals who are well prepared for college and ready to assume their responsibilities as active, moral citizens.
We invite you to explore this website to learn more about ‘Iolani School.
Please contact us if you have a general question.
Click to view brochure about ‘Iolani School.