Thank you for your interest in working at ‘Iolani School.
Applications are being accepted for the following positions listed below.
Click HERE to view the job descriptions posted on our career site and apply for the positions.
The career site is a secured website. Please apply using a desktop computer and an up-to-date browser. There is a security feature in ADP that times-out after 20 minutes if you do not click to the next step. You cannot save your answers, only personal information is saved. The forms do not take parenthesis "( )."
- Robotics Coach/iDept Faculty
- After School Care Employees
- NEW POSTING -- After School Programs Japanese Teacher
- Residential Operations Assistant
ATHLETICS (non-full time, temporary):
- No positions available at this time.
- Part-Time Trades/Groundskeeper -- Interested individuals should send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- On-Call Custodian -- Click HERE to read the job description. Interested individuals should send a resume to email@example.com.
- NEW POSTING -- Summer Programs Teacher: Various Grades K-12 Positions
- NEW POSTING -- Summer Programs Teacher's Aide: Various Grades K-6 Positions
Please do not submit an application for positions that are not posted.
‘Iolani School, in accordance with state and federal laws, does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or other grounds protected under state or federal equal employment opportunity laws or regulations.
‘Iolani School is a culturally diverse, co-educational, college preparatory school for nearly 2,000 students in kindergarten through 12th grade, founded upon Christian values.
Academic excellence and personal growth flourish in an atmosphere that is challenging and competitive, yet caring and nurturing. Through dynamic and personalized instruction in a multitude of disciplines, ‘Iolani develops liberally educated, well-rounded individuals who are well prepared for college and ready to assume their responsibilities as active, moral citizens.
We invite you to explore this website to learn more about ‘Iolani School.
Please contact us if you have a general question.