Thank you for your interest in working at ‘Iolani School.
Applications are now being accepted for the following positions listed below.
Click HERE to view the job descriptions posted on our career site and apply for the positions.
The career site is a secured website. Please apply using a desktop computer and an up-to-date browser. There is a security feature in ADP that times-out after 20 minutes if you do not click to the next step. You cannot save your answers, only personal information is saved. The forms do not take parenthesis "( )."
- **2018 SUMMER SCHOOL: Grades 6-8 STEM Teacher. View the job description and instructions to apply here: SS STEM Job Description
- 2nd Grade Teacher - Lower School
- English Teacher - Upper School
- Kindergarten Teacher - Lower School
- Mathematics Teacher - Upper School
- Orchestra Teacher - Upper School
- Technology Integration Specialist - Lower School
- Test Prep Coordinator
- Interim Assistant Director of Special Programs (7/1/18-8/31/19)
- Associate Director of College Counseling
- Director of Library Services
- Director of Residential Special Programs
- Boys Bowling Program Head and Coach -- The
Program Head will be responsible for all aspects of the Boys Bowling
program. Significant coaching experience highly preferred. The
applicants will be required to meet all `Iolani School, ILH and HHSAA
requirements. Interested applicants should email their resume to Maurice Maggiolino, Co-Athletic Director at email@example.com.
- Diving Program Head and Coach -- The Head coach will be responsible for the Diving program. Interested applicants should email their resume to Wendell Look, Co-Athletic Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Intermediate Head Cheerleading Coach AND Assistant Cheerleading Coaches for all levels -- Candidates must have cheerleading/gymnastics experience. Coaching experience highly preferred. Responsibilities include preparation for league events and competitions as well as team supervision at various sporting events. Interested applicants should email their resume and references to Barbara Hamocon, Varsity Head Coach at email@example.com.
- On-Call Custodian -- Click HERE to read the job description. Interested individuals should send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do not submit an application for positions that are not posted.
‘Iolani School, in accordance with state and federal laws, does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or other grounds protected under state or federal equal employment opportunity laws or regulations.
‘Iolani School is a culturally diverse, co-educational, college preparatory school for nearly 1,900 students in kindergarten through 12th grade, founded upon Christian values.
Academic excellence and personal growth flourish in an atmosphere that is challenging and competitive, yet caring and nurturing. Through dynamic and personalized instruction in a multitude of disciplines, ‘Iolani develops liberally educated, well-rounded individuals who are well prepared for college and ready to assume their responsibilities as active, moral citizens.
We invite you to explore this website to learn more about ‘Iolani School.
Please contact us if you have a question.
Click to view brochure about ‘Iolani School.