Thank you for your interest in working at ‘Iolani School.
Applications are being accepted for the following positions listed below.
Click HERE to view the job descriptions posted on our career site and apply for the positions.
The career site is a secured website. Please apply using a desktop computer and an up-to-date browser. There is a security feature in ADP that times-out after 20 minutes if you do not click to the next step. You cannot save your answers, only personal information is saved. The forms do not take parenthesis "( )."
- Art Teacher - Lower School
- Fabrication and Publications Design Teacher
- Second Grade Teacher - Lower School
- Fourth Grade Language Arts Teacher - Lower School
- Musical Theatre Teacher - Upper School
- Robotics Coach/iDept Faculty
- After School Care Staffer - Special Programs, Part Time
- NEW POSTING -- Assistant Athletic Trainer
- iLab Support & Technology Incubator
- NEW POSTING -- Special Programs Assistant
ATHLETICS (non-full time, temporary):
- Boys Water Polo Program Head Coach. Interested candidates should email their resume to Wendell Look, Co-Athletic Director at email@example.com.
- On-Call Custodian -- Click HERE to read the job description. Interested individuals should send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do not submit an application for positions that are not posted.
‘Iolani School, in accordance with state and federal laws, does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or other grounds protected under state or federal equal employment opportunity laws or regulations.
‘Iolani School is a culturally diverse, co-educational, college preparatory school for nearly 2,000 students in kindergarten through 12th grade, founded upon Christian values.
Academic excellence and personal growth flourish in an atmosphere that is challenging and competitive, yet caring and nurturing. Through dynamic and personalized instruction in a multitude of disciplines, ‘Iolani develops liberally educated, well-rounded individuals who are well prepared for college and ready to assume their responsibilities as active, moral citizens.
We invite you to explore this website to learn more about ‘Iolani School.
Please contact us if you have a general question.