We are grateful to those in our community whose gifts to the ‘Iolani Fund have played a role in ‘Iolani’s ability to deliver a world-class, life-changing education to more than 1,900 students each year.
Unrestricted support plays a key role in the future of our school in a number of ways. It enables us to maintain:
- Access to an ‘Iolani Education: Since the cost of an ‘Iolani education has always been higher than tuition, every student at ‘Iolani has benefitted from the gifts of donors who bridge that gap. In addition, ‘Iolani Fund donations support scholarships and financial aid, enabling a diverse group of students to attend ‘Iolani.
- World Leading Programs: For ‘Iolani to keep its place as one of the best schools in the world, we must continue to make investments in the best and brightest programs and faculty. ‘Iolani Fund donations allow the school to stay on the leading edge of education.
- Relationship-Based Education: At the heart of the ‘Iolani experience is the relationship between teacher and student, and that relationship relies upon small class sizes and a student –teacher ratio that fosters those relationships. While we remain committed to that model, it is also an expensive one to support. ‘Iolani Fund gifts allow us to maintain small class sizes that foster valuable interactions between teachers and students.
We rely on the active participation of many to provide the type of experience that can change our students' lives. We are grateful for your support at whatever level is right for you.
Click to learn more about the ‘Io Society, our leadership group for the ‘Iolani Fund.
‘Iolani School Gift Clubs
Gift Clubs provide opportunities for leadership giving. They also afford ‘Iolani School an opportunity to thank all donors who share in our vision and commitment to help maintain the best for our students.
- Philanthropists' Circle (Lifetime Gifts of $100,000 or more)
- Legacy Circle ($100,000 or more)
- Benefactors' Circle ($25,000 to $99,000)
- Founders' Circle ($10,000 to $24,999)
- Bishop's Society ($5,000 to $9,999)
- Governors' Club ($1,000 to $4,999)
- Headmaster's Club ($500 to $999)
- Century Club ($100 TO $499)
- Friends ($1 TO $99)
- Young Alumni Club (Classes of '12 - '16, $1 or more)
Frequently Asked Questions
There are three easy ways to make your ‘Iolani Fund gift today!
- Call us at: (808) 943-2320
- Download and print this form, complete it and mail to:
563 Kamoku Street
Honolulu, HI 96826
For more information contact Mike Moses '93 at (808) 943-2320 or email@example.com.
Our current ‘Iolani Fund year began on July 1, 2016 and ends on June 30, 2017.