Thank you for your interest
in working at ‘Iolani School.
Applications must be submitted via our ADP Application Portal - Please click HERE to apply.
- Advanced Placement Japanese Teacher (One-Year Position)
- English Teacher, Grades 7-12
- Science Teacher, Grades 7-8
- Substitute Teachers, Grades K-12, on call
- After School Care Employees
- After School Care Director
- NEW POSTING: Associate Director of Residential Life
- Associate Director of Residential Admission
- NEW POSTING: Audio Visual Technician
- Chaplain Curate (Two Years, Full-time)
ATHLETICS (part time, seasonal):
No positions available at this time
- Summer Programs Support Staff
- Summer Programs Teacher, various grades K-12 positions
- On-Call Trades/Groundskeepers -- Click HERE to read the job description (please note that this position is on-call hours). Interested individuals should send a resume to email@example.com.
- On-Call Custodians -- Click HERE to read the job description (please note that this position is on-call hours). Interested individuals should send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
‘Iolani School is a culturally diverse, co-educational, college preparatory school for 2,200 students in kindergarten through 12th grade, founded upon Christian values.
Academic excellence and personal growth flourish in an atmosphere that is challenging and competitive, yet caring and nurturing. Through dynamic and personalized instruction in a multitude of disciplines, ‘Iolani develops liberally educated, well-rounded individuals who are well prepared for college and ready to assume their responsibilities as active, moral citizens.
We invite you to explore this website to learn more about ‘Iolani School.
Please contact us if you have a general question.
‘Iolani School, in accordance with state and federal laws, does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other grounds protected under state or federal equal employment opportunity laws or regulations.
Fifth Grade Teacher
“‘Iolani provides mentors, professional development, healthy food options, exercise classes, and informal gatherings to build relationships. It's a place that becomes your family.”
PE Teacher & Coach
“I love teaching at a place where we all take pride in our work, doing our best for the students and for each other. Simply put, being at ‘Iolani brings out the best in me every day!”
“The opportunity to work with eager and like-minded faculty in similar engineering fields further propels your drive to take risks and to try new ventures both personally and with students.”
“‘Iolani fosters healthy social connections among the faculty and the students observe those professional dynamics and apply those skills when they collaborate and learn with their classmates.”
“Our students are appreciative of the education that they receive, are engaged in active classroom learning, and are truly a blessing to teach every day.”