The Archives, which is housed in the Sullivan Center for Innovation and Leadership, is the repository of ‘Iolani School's history.
The materials are available for use by faculty, staff, students, alumni, and other interested researchers. The archivist works to preserve and provide access to the historical records.
- ‘Iolani publications, including Imua ‘Iolani (student newspaper), Ka Mo‘olelo O ‘Iolani (yearbook) and The ‘Iolani School Bulletin (alumni magazine). Holdings also inlcude photographs, video recordings, books, scrapbooks, newspaper clippings, slides, oral histories and artifacts
- Special collections on Dr. Sun Yat-sen, Fr. Kenneth A. Bray and Mr. Harold Keables
- For research please set up an appointment with the archivist
- Materials are non-circulating; all archival research is conducted on the premises
- Non-‘Iolani School use of materials may be granted by special permission (contact the archivist for more information)
- Second floor of the Sullivan Center for Innovation and Leadership
- Hours vary and appointments are encouraged
For more information:
- Visit the online Guide to the Archives and/or the ‘Iolani School History Timeline
- Georgina Tom, Archivist
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: (808) 943-2336
Copyright notice: Reproductions from the 'Iolani School Archives are for research or personal use only. For any other use written permission must be obtained. The researcher assumes all responsibility for complying with libel, privacy and copyright laws.