Important info for ʻIolani families
► Veracross Link: https://portals.veracross.com/iolani/parent
- Re-enrollment links will be sent via email in early February from the ʻIolani School Business Office. You can also find a re-enrollment banner in the Parent Portal that will link you to the re-enrollment portal.
- New for 2024! Please update your studentʻs race and ethnicity information, see below for FAQs and details.
- Signatures of both parents or guardians who are legally and/or financially responsible for the student are required to pay your deposit and complete your re-enrollment.
Click on the button at the top of your re-enrollment email. This link is personal to you, please do not forward this link or email.
- Do I need to fill out all the fields in the Household profile?
- I updated my household profile information, and it shows Pending Updates. When will I see my changes reflected?
- What will grandparent information be used for?
- If I’m from a split household, should I enter my former partner’s information in my household profile?
- Will my contact information be published in the school directory?
- When I try to pay my deposit, the portal says “You have no unpaid enrollment charges that are due now.”
- Can I pay my deposit online?
- How can I pay with an e-check or ACH (electronic funds transfer)?
- Can I pay with a check or cash?
- Can I pay by Wire Transfer?
- Can I use my saved credit cards or bank account information to pay my tuition?
If you need additional assistance:
- For Veracross login help and other IT-related questions, contact email@example.com
- For Magnus and health information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- For questions about School Policies, Consents & Waivers, contact email@example.com
- For re-enrollment tuition-related matters, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Links for parents
Food Service Info (Sodexo)
Health & Emergency Procedures