Important info for ʻIolani families
My BackPack software transition to Veracross
Because this is an active project, this information is subject to change. We will do our best to update families through email and this webpage.
► Veracross Link: https://portals.veracross.com/iolani/parent
Key things to know:
- Your student(s) homeroom assignment and class schedule is available via Veracross.
- Click on Classes & Reports
- Login link to Veracross system (available once your account is activated)
- See information below if you are logging in for the first time.
- The Veracross portal has been updated with a new homepage dashboard!
- Additional available features include a Student Directory and Parent Resource links
New Parent Portal Dashboard
- Homeroom/Class Schedule and Report Cards
- Click on the Classes & Reports button.
- Student Directory
- This can be found in the navigation menu at the top of the page.
- Main Menu
- The Lower School Resource Site content has been migrated into the Parent Portal, under “Lower School” in the navigation menu.
- Additional resource links have been added to the main menu and we will continue to add resources as they become available.
- Right Sidebar
- Messages button - access emails sent by the school
- Additional Quick Links for your convenience
- Step-by-step instructions for paying tuition
- When is tuition due?
- Do you assess late fees?
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- What is e-check/ACH?
- How do I save a payment method to my VCPay Wallet?
- Do I have to save my bank account or credit card information in VCPay Wallet?
- Can I pay with more than one payment method?
- Are there fees if I pay with a credit card?
- Can I mail in a check?
- How do I set up AutoPay?
- If I am enrolled in AutoPay, when will my payment be processed?
- Will my AutoPay be processed for an invoice if there is a Pending Payment amount showing on that batch?
- Can I change my payment plan?
- I entered the wrong payment amount. Can I cancel my payment?
- When will I see my payment reflected?
- How can I receive additional assistance regarding tuition-related questions?
- How do I update my directory preferences?
- If I set my directory preferences in the past, do I need to update them this year?
- How do I update my household profile information?
- I updated my household profile information, and it shows Pending Updates. When will I see my changes reflected?
- What information is displayed in the Directory? What's the difference between the Student Directory and the Household Directory?
- When am I able to update my Directory Preferences?
- How can I see the directory for a single grade?
If you need additional assistance:
Links for parents
Food Service Info (Sodexo)
Health & Emergency Procedures