Important info for families
My backpack software transition to Veracross
Because this is an active project, this information is subject to change. We will do our best to update families through email and this webpage.
Key things to know:
- My BackPack is being phased out by its parent company
- Veracross, our new student information system (SIS), is in development
- New parent and student portals will replace my BackPack by NEXT school year (2023-24)
- For this school year (2022-23), you will still access grades on My BackPack
- Some functions will roll out this school year, starting with re-enrollment in February
When will we be using the new system?
NOTE: For this school year, you will still access grades on My BackPack.
|2022-23 School Year|
|February 2023||Re-enrollment (current families)|
|March-May 2023||Enrollment (new families)|
|July 2023||Tuition Payment|
What do I need to know about the new re-enrollment system?
- After logging in to our new system, you will be taken to an enrollment portal where you will update your household information, review policies, sign your enrollment contract and pay your deposit.
- More information and tutorials will be provided in early February.
What about Summer Programs and After School Programs?
- For After School Programs spring registration, families will use My BackPack.
- We plan to use a new software for Summer Programs registration, coming this spring.
What features of the new Parent portal can we look forward to?
The new parent portal will be a login-protected website where you can access family-specific information. Here are just some of the features we are planning:
- Access student roster, view grades and comments
- Calendar of important events
- Messages (emails sent from the school)
- Links to resources
Links for parents
Food Service Info (Sodexo)
Health & Emergency Procedures