563 Kamoku Street
Honolulu, HI 96826
Phone: (808) 943-2203
Fax: (808) 943-2297
- Monday through Friday
-- 7 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday
Cash, check, VISA or MasterCard accepted
NEW ONLINE STORE FOR STUDENT SUPPLIES AND MORE!
To do your online shopping, go to: iolani.org/shop.
MBS DIRECT TEXTBOOK BUYBACK 2023
Classes are wrapping up, and it's simple to sell your textbooks with the EZ Drop Buyback program. Just click to get started! It's easy to sell your books to us.
Here's how it works:
- Log into your account and fill out a buyback quote
- Print your quote and bring it with your books to the buyback event
‘Iolani School EZ Drop Buyback
May 31 and June 1
7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. in the Campus Store
ONLINE ORDERING OF UPPER SCHOOL SUMMER READING 2023
Summer reading must be completed by the first day of the next school year on Tuesday, Aug. 22, 2023.
To make online ordering as easy as possible, we have outlined some important points below:
- To order paperback books, go to the MBS Direct website. Then, click on "Let's Get Started," follow the prompts and then select "Shop by Course." (Note: do not enter your student ID.)
- If you have any questions about online ordering, please call MBS Direct customer service at 1-800-325-3252 or email VB@mbsBooks.com.
- The summer reading master list by course for all required books for grades 7-12 is available below. Click on the links for iBooks or Kindle books to download to your iPad.
Click HERE for 2023 summer reading booklist.
ONLINE ORDERING OF SUMMER PROGRAM BOOKS
- Please refer to the Summer Programs Catalogue and the course descriptions to determine if your registered courses require a textbook.
- Textbooks can be purchased on the MBS Direct website: https://bnck-12.com/iolani.htm. Select “Order Your Books” and follow the prompts.
- If you have any questions about ordering online please call MB Direct Customer Service at 1-800-325-3252 or email VB@mbsBooks.com.
- Items not available through MBS Direct (i.e. Japanese packets) will be available to order online via iolani.org/shop, beginning on June 1, 2023. Select "Pickup at the Campus Store."
- The Summer Programs booklist by class for all required books for grades 7-12 is available on the ‘Iolani School Campus Store website. Click on the links for iBooks or kindle books to download to your iPad.
ORDERING UPPER SCHOOL SECOND SEMESTER TEXTBOOKS
Some students may have to order books for their second semester courses which begin on Tuesday, Jan. 17. To make online ordering for the upcoming second semester as easy as possible, we have outlined some important points below:
- You may begin ordering textbooks for the second semester through MBS Direct, starting on Tuesday, Dec. 6.
- To order textbooks go to the MBS Direct website. Click on "Let's Get Started," "Your Term click Second Semester 2023" and then select your course. Do not enter your student ID.
- Items (not available through MBS Direct such as Geometry packets, visor gogs and other materials) will be available for purchase in-store and from our online store beginning on Monday, December 12. Go to: iolani.org/shop.
Click HERE for 2023 second semester booklist.
CAMPUS STORE RETURN POLICIES
The ‘Iolani School Campus Store is committed to ensuring your complete satisfaction with each of your purchases. We gladly accept returns and exchanges on full-priced items within 30 days.
Return items must be in new condition with original tags attached.
Items received as gifts without a receipt may be eligible for exchange. These items will only be accepted as an exchange for another item.
Sale items are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.