563 Kamoku Street
Honolulu, HI 96826
Phone: (808) 943-2203
Fax: (808) 943-2297
- Monday through Friday
-- 7 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday
Cash, check, VISA or MasterCard accepted
NEW ONLINE STORE FOR STUDENT SUPPLIES AND MORE!
To do your online shopping, go to: iolani.org/shop.
ORDERING UPPER SCHOOL SECOND SEMESTER TEXTBOOKS
Some students may have to order books for their second semester courses which begin on
Tuesday, Jan. 16. To make online ordering for the upcoming second semester as easy as
possible, we have outlined some important points below:
- You may begin ordering textbooks for the second semester through MBS Direct starting Dec. 6.
- To order textbooks go to the MBS Direct website. Click on "Let's Get Started," "Second Semester 2024," and then select your course. Do not enter your student ID.
- Items (not available through MBS Direct such as Geometry packets, visor gogs and other materials) will be available for purchase in-store and from our online store beginning on Wednesday, Jan. 3. Go to: iolani.org/shop.
2023-24 TEXTBOOK LIST FOR FIRST SEMESTER AND YEAR COURSES
‘Iolani School is continuing its partnership with MBS Direct to offer families the convenience of online purchasing of school books for the 2023-24 school year.
To make online ordering for this upcoming fall semester as easy as possible, we have outlined some important points below:
- Starting on Monday, July 3, you may begin ordering textbooks for the for the first semester of the 2023-24 school year. Order books for ONLY the first semester and yearlong classes. Second semester books will be available for purchase in December.
- To order textbooks go to the MBS Direct website. Then, select "Let's Get Started" and follow the prompts. Get FREE SHIPPING on orders of $99 or more until July 16. If you have any questions about online ordering please call MBS Direct customer service at 1-800-325-3252 or email VB@mbsBooks.com.
- Click for 2023-24 textbook list for first semester and year courses.
- If a class requires digital or e-books, please do not download these materials until after Sunday, Aug. 13. Most digital books have an expiration date and we want to ensure the subscription timeframe for these materials coincides with the entire semester and/or school year.
- Students should download digital materials directly to their 'Iolani School-issued iPads. Click for assistance and guidance on loading e-books on the iPad.
- Items (not available through MBS Direct such as Geometry packets, Japanese packets, visor gogs and other materials) will be available for purchase from our online store beginning on Monday, Aug. 1. Go to: iolani.org/shop.
CAMPUS STORE RETURN POLICIES
The ‘Iolani School Campus Store is committed to ensuring your complete satisfaction with each of your purchases. We gladly accept returns and exchanges on full-priced items within 30 days.
Return items must be in new condition with original tags attached.
Items received as gifts without a receipt may be eligible for exchange. These items will only be accepted as an exchange for another item.
Sale items are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.