Food Service Info (Sodexo)
Monthly Menus (PDF)
February 2024 -- breakfast and lunch calendar
March 2024 -- breakfast and lunch calendar
April 2024 -- breakfast and lunch calendar
May 2024 -- breakfast and lunch calendar
February 2024 -- lunch calendar
March 2024 -- lunch calendar
April 2024 -- lunch calendar
May 2024 -- lunch calendar
* Menus are subject to change based on product availability.
Upper School Food Service
Locations and Times
Student Center Snack Bar
Hours: 6:30 a.m. -- 1:15 p.m.
Breakfast only: 6:30 a.m. -- 9 a.m.
Snack Bar Price List
Student Center Cafeteria Entrance
Lunch entree BOWL pick up (preorder)
Student Center Door Facing Chapel
Lunch entree PLATE pick up (preorder)
Student Center Door Facing Art Building
Lunch TYPE A pick up (preorder)
Outside Refrigerator Near Third Base Dugout
Plant forward lunch entree,
sandwich, and salad pick up (preorder)
Weinberg Building Snack Bar
10:30 a.m. -- 6:30 p.m.
Lunch BENTO pick up (preorder)
One Team Wagon
Daily lunch options available for purchase
(see Upper School monthly menu)
Message from Sodexo General Manager Mr. Kevin Wada:
We are excited to serve you during the upcoming 2023-24 academic year.
HI Dining by Sodexo is looking forward to bringing fun and food together while ensuring safety by reinforcing existing rules for personal hygiene, food safety, and infection control. We follow state and ‘Iolani guidelines to ensure all of our students are safe.
Current procedures are subject to change at any time due to State and school requirements and regulations. Should you have any questions, feel free to contact me at (808) 943-2223 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
our current offerings
Lower School Program - Grades K-6
- Breakfast will be on a pre-ordered basis. The Lower School Google Form must be filled out by the end of the day Saturday for the coming week. There will be no refunds for all pre-ordered breakfast.
- For kindergarten and first grade, your child’s breakfast will be delivered to their classrooms by 7 a.m.
- For grades 2-6, breakfast will be ready for pick-up under the "second grade stairwell" by 7 a.m.
- Lunch includes a starch, entrée, vegetable, fruit and 1% milk or chocolate milk. Your child will order their lunch in homeroom as soon as they get to school. We will get their name and ID number and deduct the cost from their account.
Upper School Program - Grades 7-12
- The Student Center Snack Bar, Weinberg Snack Bar, and One Team Wagon will be open for your convenience this year. ID card or cash will be accepted as method of payment.
- Breakfast will be served from the Student Center Snack Bar. ID cards and cash will be utilized for purchases.
- Bowls, Plates, Type A, Plant Forward, Special Sandwich, and Special Salad will be available for preorder. Your child will fill out their choices for the week by Saturday for the following Monday thru Friday on the Upper School Google Form. Their meals will be prepared and deducted each day. No changes will be accepted once the Google form has been turned in. There are also no refunds for meals pre-ordered.
We suggest payment thru our meal plan program. Your student’s ID card will be the vehicle to utilize your funds.
- You may preload your student’s account by sending a check or cash to the food service office along with the Sodexo Payment Form.
- You may also pay online through www.mymealtime.com. Please note that there is a convenience fee to utilize this service. Click for instructions for My MealTime accounts.
- There are no refunds for this program. Funds will carry over until your student’s senior year. Any leftover funds will be forfeited.
- Online payments will begin starting Friday, Aug. 4, 2023.
We will be deducting student's accounts per day. Please have your student's account loaded on MealTime. We will only allow a negative balance of $10. Should an account accumulate more than a $10 negative charge, lunches will not be prepared until the account is filled.
* The Student Center Snack Bar, Weinberg Snack Bar, and One Team Wagon will take cash as form of payment, in addition to student IDs.