The mission of ‘Iolani School's Summer Program is to continue the tradition of leadership and academic excellence in offering students from the community and abroad an opportunity to enrich their knowledge and curiosity through engaging curriculum and interactive learning environments in order to foster lifelong learners ready for the 21st century and beyond.
'Iolani School is closely monitoring the recent COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak. Our thoughts and prayers go out to all those affected by the virus and we want you to know that our No. 1 priority at this time is the health and safety of our community. The situation is rapidly evolving with circumstances, travel alert levels and restrictions changing.
In the event that School policies or mandated travel restrictions prohibit a student from entering summer day or residential programs or they require the cancellation of registrations, we will refund all registration payments and deposits.
Questions regarding Summer Programs should be submitted to Director of Summer Programs, Ms. Natalie Hansen at: email@example.com. Questions regarding Residential Summer Programs should be submitted to Director of Residential Summer Programs Mr. Matthew Rinkin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS ‘Iolani Summer Day Programs Health Form (PDF) -- required for applicants residing and attending school internationally
U.S. MAINLAND AND HOMESCHOOLED STUDENTS ‘Iolani Summer Day Programs Health Form (PDF) -- required for applicants residing and attending school on the U.S. Mainland and/or homeschooled students
ONLINE ORDERING OF SUMMER PROGRAM BOOKS
- Please refer to the Summer Programs Catalogue and the course descriptions to determine if your registered courses require a textbook.
- Textbooks can be purchased on the MBS Direct website: http://bookstore.mbsdirect.net/iolani.htm. Select “Order Your Books” and follow the prompts.
- If you have any questions about ordering online please call MBS Direct Customer Service at 1-800-325-3252 or email VB@mbsBooks.com.
- You may begin ordering books from MBS on Monday, May 4, 2020. Items not available through MBS Direct (i.e. Geometry and Japanese packets) will be available in the ‘Iolani Campus Store beginning June 5, 2020, during the hours of 7:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- The School book list by class for all required books for grades 7 - 12 is available on the 'Iolani School CAMPUS STORE website: http://www.iolani.org/campus-store. Click on the links for ibooks or kindle books to download to your iPad.
2020 SUMMER PROGRAMS DATES:
Core 6 Week Session
June 15 -- July 24, 2020
June 15 -- July 2, 2020
July 6 -- July 24, 2020
Auxiliary Week 7
July 27 -- July 31, 2020
Auxiliary Week 8
Aug. 3 -- Aug. 7, 2020
2020 REGISTRATION DATES:
Registration will open at 12 p.m., noon (Hawaii Time)
Current ‘Iolani students:
- 2/10/20 Monday: entering grades 4, 5 and 6
- 2/12/20 Wednesday: entering grades 2 and 3
- 2/18/20 Tuesday: entering grades 7, 8 and 9
- Rescheduled -- 2/19/20 Wednesday: entering grade 1 and ‘Iolani kindergarten applicants for the 2020-2021 school year
- 2/20/20 Thursday: entering grades 10, 11, and 12
- 2/24/20 Monday: current ‘Iolani students' siblings entering grades K-12
Students attending school during the regular school year within the state of Hawai‘i:
- 3/2/20 Monday: entering grades 4, 5, and 6
- 3/4/20 Wednesday: entering grades 2 and 3
- 3/6/20 Friday: entering grades K and 1
- 3/9/20 Monday: entering grades 7, 8 and 9
- 3/11/20 Wednesday: entering grades 10, 11 and 12
Students attending school during the regular school year OUTSIDE the state of Hawai‘i:
- Additional forms are required for registration of U.S. Mainland and International students
- Forms can be emailed beginning Monday, February 3, 2020, to the Summer Programs Office
- Registration date will be assigned via email once all forms are received and approved
- See the Requirements for the U.S. Mainland and International Day Students section of the catalogue and handbook for instructions
- Students attending school outside the state of Hawai‘i must turn 6 (six) years old before June 15, 2020, to register
Registration will close on Friday, May 8, 2020, for ALL summer programs.
No refunds starting Friday, May 8, 2020.
CONTACT SUMMER PROGRAMS OFFICE:
563 Kamoku Street
Honolulu, Hawai‘i 96826
Lower School Summer Programs Entering Grades K- 6
Upper School Summer Programs Entering Grades 7- 12
Residential Summer Programs Director
Matt Rinkin • email@example.com • (808) 943-2231