The mission of the ‘Iolani School Day Summer Programs is to continue the tradition of leadership and academic excellence in offering students from the community and abroad an opportunity to enrich their knowledge and curiosity through engaging curriculum and interactive learning environments in order to foster lifelong learners.
2023 Day Summer Programs Calendar
June 13 - July 21
June 13 - June 30
July 3 - July 21
July 24 - Aug. 4
Monday, June 12
Monday, June 19
Tuesday, July 4
ONLINE ORDERING OF SUMMER PROGRAM BOOKS
- Please refer to the Summer Programs Catalogue and the course descriptions to determine if your registered courses require a textbook.
- Textbooks can be purchased on the MBS Direct website: https://bnck-12.com/iolani.htm. Select “Order Your Books” and follow the prompts.
- If you have any questions about ordering online please call MB Direct Customer Service at 1-800-325-3252 or email VB@mbsBooks.com.
- Items not available through MBS Direct (i.e. Japanese packets) will be available to order online via iolani.org/shop, beginning on June 1, 2023. Select "Pickup at the Campus Store."
- The Summer Programs booklist by class for all required books for grades 7-12 is available on the ‘Iolani School Campus Store website. Click on the links for iBooks or kindle books to download to your iPad.