Day Summer Programs
The mission of the ‘Iolani School Day Summer Programs is to continue the tradition of leadership and academic excellence in offering students from the community and abroad an opportunity to enrich their knowledge and curiosity through engaging curriculum and interactive learning environments in order to foster lifelong learners.
2022 Day Summer
June 13 - July 22
June 13 - July 1
July 5 - July 22
July 25 - Aug. 5
The 2022 ‘Iolani Day Summer Programs will be in-person and open to current ‘Iolani School students who attended for the entirety of the 2021-22 school year, accepted AND enrolling ‘Iolani admissions students for the 2022-23 school year, and siblings of ‘Iolani students enrolled for the 2022-23 school year.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, On-Campus classes will not be open to the general public.
SAT/ACT Prep online courses are open to any eligible student based on program criteria.
The 2022 Day Summer Programs Catalogues and Handbook have been posted below.
Registration will open on each of the following days at 12 p.m. noon (Hawai‘i Standard Time).
Current ‘Iolani student registration dates:
- March 1 (Tuesday): entering grades 4, 5 and 6
- March 3 (Thursday): entering grades 2 and 3
- March 9 (Wednesday): entering grade 1
- March 11 (Friday): entering grades 7 and 8
- March 15 (Tuesday): entering grade 9
- March 17 (Thursday): entering grades 10, 11 and 12
Other student registration dates:
- March 29 (Tuesday): current ‘Iolani students’ siblings
- April 12 (Tuesday): SAT & ACT Prep Online - public registration
Registration will close on Wednesday, May 11, for ALL Summer Programs.
No refunds starting Thursday, May 12.
Online ordering of Summer Program books
- Please refer to the Summer Programs Catalogue and the course descriptions to determine if your registered courses require a textbook.
- Textbooks can be purchased on the MBS Direct website: https://bnck-12.com/iolani.htm. Select “Order Your Books” and follow the prompts.
- If you have any questions about ordering online please call MB Direct Customer Service at 1-800-325-3252 or email VB@mbsBooks.com.
- Items not available through MBS Direct (i.e. Japanese packets) will be available to order online via iolani.org/shop, beginning on June 1, 2022. Select "Pickup at the Campus Store."
- The Summer Programs booklist by class for all required books for grades 7-12 is available on the ‘Iolani School Campus Store website. Click on the links for iBooks or kindle books to download to your iPad.
FREE 2022 Summer Courses
for Newly Admitted
K-12 Day Students
Raider Ready! will provide an invaluable opportunity for newly admitted 2022-23 students to connect and build new friendships. ‘Iolani School cares deeply about each child and is committed to supporting student success from enrollment to graduation. Learn more today