For Accepted Students
In order to be accepted, applicants will 1) complete the online application, 2) submit the handwritten Student Statement which will be emailed to you (please have your son or daughter complete on their own), and 3) if requested submit proof of English Proficiency (we recommend the Duolingo English Test and also accept the TOEFL Jr. test).
After completion of the above, if all criteria are met we will email you an official letter of acceptance along with information to help you register. To register, log into your account and complete the following steps.
1. Complete the following forms:
- Form 1 - Consent and Waiver
- Form 2 - Student Acknowledgement
- Form 3 - Summer Health Form
- Form 4 - Health History
- Form 5 - Preliminary Class Selection / Interest Form
- Form 6 - Travel Plans
2. Upload a copy of your child's passport photo page.
3. Review the Summer Residential Program Course Catalogue and Handbook.
- 2023 Summer Residential Program Course Catalogue
(courses subject to change prior to March 2023 update)
- 2023 Summer Residential Program Handbook
4. Tuition is due in full by May 1, 2023. Payments can be submitted by check and money order (make checks payable to ‘Iolani School), wire transfer, and paid online using a credit card.
Wire Transfer Information
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request our wire transfer information.
“We were very impressed with the level of attentiveness and thoughtfulness of the ‘Iolani summer school team and highly recommend it to anyone who is interested in a residential program. I was also very grateful that the team helped organize my daughter's birthday celebration. She had such a good time that she didn’t want the program to end. She has already informed us that she wants to attend next summer.”Summer ParentTestimonial
June 12 to July 21
1st Three-Week Session
June 12 to June 30
2nd Three-Week Session
July 2 to July 21
AGA Golf Camp
July 23 to July 29