For Accepted Students
Congratulations on being accepted to ‘Iolani’s Summer Residential Program! We will email you an official letter of acceptance along with information to help you register (see below). To register, please log into your account and complete the following steps.
1. Complete the following forms:
- Form 1 - Student Statement (Please have your son or daughter complete on their own)
- Form 2 - Consent & Waiver
- Form 3 - Summer Health Form
- Form 4 - Health History
- Form 5 - Course Selection
- Form 6 - Travel Plans
2. Upload a copy of your child’s passport photo page.
3. Upload proof of your child’s English Proficiency (for ESL students). We recommend the Duolingo English Test. We also accept the TOEFL Jr. test score.
4. Review the Summer Residential Program Handbook and Course Catalogue.
5. Tuition is due in full by June 1, 2022. Payments can be submitted by check and money order (make checks payable to ‘Iolani School), wire transfer, and paid online using a credit card.
Wire Transfer Information
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request our wire transfer information.
“We were very impressed with the level of attentiveness and thoughtfulness of the ‘Iolani summer school team and highly recommend it to anyone who is interested in a residential program. Even though we were a bit late and slow in completing the application process, the team was very patient and helpful. I was also very grateful that the team helped organize my daughter's birthday celebration. She had such a good time that she didn’t want the program to end. She has already informed us that she wants to attend next summer.”Summer Parent2021
June 12 to July 23
1st Three-Week Session
June 12 to July 2
2nd Three-Week Session
July 3 to July 23
July 24 to August 6
The First Tee Hawaii Golf Program
July 24 to July 30